-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Do you want to write the next RP? I wasn’t sure if you wanted to or not since Hugo and Ottoline are dancing and I did the last one?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 12 months ago
Sounds great!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@trailblazer @rae @grcr @savannah_grace2009
I love them!! Lane and Kari are so hilarious together, :rofl:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
A noise made Lane quickly look up. His eyes fell on the tall person standing in front of the door. When he noticed the green sword in the man’s hand, he shivered from head to toe. Oh boy. Must be a warrior. The… THE HOUSE PROBABLY SENT HIM TO MAKE SURE WE ALL DANCE!! I’M DOOMED.
Oh my gosh I love this that’s hilarious!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Hedieh
“Were is this place? Who are these people? And who are you?” The man spouted off questions.
Hedieh couldn’t help but chuckle. He seemed sincere though, so she answered, “Well… first question, I don’t know. Second question, I really don’t know either but they…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Ok awesome!!
Also I don’t do the official nanowrimo because I’ve heard some concerns about their focus being off… I don’t know enough about it to say though.
Yeah, I’ve heard a few things too. That’s why I didn’t really want to join their community. I definitely prefer KP. 😅
Alrighty! It will be fun. 😁 (And probably…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Okay, that’s it. I REALLY want to understand these, so it’s official. Once I get done with Eragon, I’m reading the Stormlight Archive.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
OH MY GOSH guys…Kingdom Pen now has merch!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’ll do it, but it will just be continuing my WIP, and I’ll try to get to 50,000 words.
-
Allison replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
This sounds fun, but I am working on my WIP now, (I’m at 30k!!!!!) I hope to finish it by the end of this year and I am getting pretty busy with school. If I can I may try! What are you planning to do yours about?
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore
Yeah.. I couldn’t access it this morning, but now I can. Can anyone see who is active and all that at the bottom of the screen? Its not showing up for me anymore..
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That’s amazing! I’m sorry you had to go through all of that, but so glad she is better and you get to see her!
-
Esther started the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @sarafini @smiley @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @rae @acancello @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-I-missed-or-anyone-interested!
Hey everyone!
November will be here before we know it, so I was wondering if anyone is planning to participate in NaNoWriMo this year.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Our family just isn’t in to pop-culture things, I guess. There are probably other things like that we haven’t seen.
That’s fair. Though I 100% do recommend despicable me!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Smiley are now friends 3 years ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
WHAT?????? Never????? how???? I’m horrified!!!!
You have to, they’re so funny!!!! The memes will be so much more funny if you do, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Four, five, same difference. haha!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I love the meme! So accurate, haha.
(I love anything related to despicable me in general, haha.) We just forced my Dad to watch it with us. My mom was laughing hysterically at funny parts, and my dad was just like “why are we watching this?” It was pretty great.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I know, it’s CRAZY. He’s currently working on, like, five books.
How? I’ve been working on my WIP for forever!
I guess he’s mastered the art of multitasking. I’m jealous.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I have a bunch more memes too, but I can’t post them, because nobody on here has gotten far enough to understand, except me and HighScribe.
I’ll try to speed read through them, then, so you won’t be the only ones, lol.
Okay, hope you like it! (If you find yourself getting bored I encourage you to hang in there! The second book, Words of R…
- Load More
