-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@whaley exactly
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
young-earth creationist.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
An interesting thing that my dad talked to me about is the possibility of the creation of a world with the appearence of age.
It seems that Adam and Eve were created adults. Did they have belly buttons? Weird question. But even if they didn’t, modern scientists probably could look at them (in an imaginary universe where imaginary…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
no section today.
Super busy.
Sorry!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
*mouth open in shock*
GIRL!!!!!
NO WAY!!!
That is AMAZING!!!!!!
I love it so much!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Noooooo. Don’t give up! I want to see it!
Ahhh! It’s tomorrow!! Where is it?!?!
That was so cute!!!
That’s super cool that you can do that!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Are you threatening me?
Remember what happened last time?
Okay, I can smooth out the shifts,
Ah, thanks for the grammar catch.
I like how the soldier tries to get Julian and Leon to admit they’re traitors, and finally he’s just like, well, you’re the guys who defected, so there.
Lololol. He’s just not having it.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
Leon blew on his hands and rubbed them together. He stood up and went to his pack. Digging through it, he found his scarf. It was worn, and there were a few tears along the edge. He held it in both hands and though…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
large fines could leave a family destitute and starving. Public retribution could be anything, including baring them from work or places of business or physical punishment.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
*blink* they have those?
BUT WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME BEFORE!!!!! *SOBS*
I guess I never stopped to think there might be such simple things on line. I mostly just use it when I have something super crazy complicated.
You know what would be funny? If you had Leon make the same mistake, forgetting that Julian wasn’t with h…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Equivalent in the Canadian dollar please.
Dude. Seriously?
I have to to the American dollar, but now I need to do more math. 😭
Just a minute.
Okay, about $689.23 in Canadian dollars…. if I did that right.
I would expect Julian to give Leon a look or say something like ‘you know this guy’ before saying something lik…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
Leon and Julian enjoyed their time with Konner and his family, and the notice was almost forgotten in Julian’s pocket.
It was evening that they returned home. Fox had come back from the carpenters where he…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Maybe…….
In my world we don’t get to plan that far ahead. So I guess set the date and we’ll see if I can make it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
ah, that makes a little more sense.
okay then. Looks like we both win. I forgot their Babylonian names were used when they were set over provinces.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
still very confused…. Washing soap?
Really? It seemed Daniel’s friends are referred to by their Babylonian names, but maybe that is just in the book of Daniel. Huh. I guess the most famous stuff is what ends up sticking around more.
I can check my notes again, but when I did an indeph study into Daniel I’m almost positive the o…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Thank you!
I spent at least an hour cleaning soap
what?!
Okay. Where are all those ladies and older people hiding?
In the olden days girls didn’t really do things on their own. In Roman culture it was actually inappropriate for a young woman to be on the streets alone. Plus, they were considered as property of their father…[Read more]
- Load More
