@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing Ok here we go.
So, my prophecy is given to the people after Darian disappears.
Darian should be younger than 30 when Amber finds him.
Amber is 15 and Brendan is 16.
The prophecy is given before they are born.
I don’t know when to time anything. Help?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE!????!
1. Aislinn Mollisong. (Hero! Sorry, couldn’t resist.)
2. Aetherborg with bionic right arm.
3. Aethasia, particularly a farmhouse in Evergreen Meadows.
4. Really long dark brown hair, brown eyes, rather tall
5. Adventurous, tactical, cocky, friendly, mischievous.
6. Escape artist, cyborg arm,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Of course you can be in the story! Just describe your character (see above post) 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Hello, and welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! (Okay, the official title is “The Bestistest Place on the Internet,” but that doesn’t rhyme.) My name is Dekreel.
A Whovian! *dances* Yesss, I love Doctor Who! Who’s your favorite Doctor? 😉
Oh, and your favorite book(s)? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 @dragon-snapper @catwing @lady-iliara @sam-kowal @daughteroftheking
Okay, I am making good progress with finding characters! Most of whom I have tagged here have told me that they wanted their characters to be in the story. So, could you please describe your characters? There are a couple of you who already have, but desc…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 You are officially the coolest person I have ever met!!!!!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Same-Kowal thank you! 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel He’s about the size of a dinner table. Maybe a little smaller, depending on the relative size of the dinner table. His coloring is orange and yellow, and he had scaly spikes over most of his body. On his back are two wing stubs that are about a foot long. His neck is covered in loose scales that bend when he moves. And his eyes change…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’d love to give you feedback
I should have time to read it by Friday or Saturday, and I’ll see if I can think of any useful suggestions. I already read the first couple paragraphs, and I’m really intrigued.
I don’t know very much about the Rooglewood contest, but I can definitely read the story, probably in an hour or two;D
Good…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal I love him already! I’m getting a surge of inspiration! How big is he? *whips out laptop and start typing notes*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel 😀 yep, Stan is my dragon, although I don’t think he likes me saying he’s “mine”
He would love to be in your story! (He’s thrashing around in delight right now)
You know, I think appreciation for him really does do wonders. He has grown a LOT since coming to Kingdom Pen (And he can breathe a flame as long as a matchstick now, which is a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic I need serious help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Good luck! *pats shoulder* I know your struggle all too well! Just this morning I turned in an essay that was due last week! It just plain intimidated me, and I blanked out, and wrote way too many notes. I finally got down to actually writing the essay itself yesterday! Praying!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper no problem. 😉 Conflicts of interest are best to be avoided. *adjusts wise dragon spectacles*
@Daeus please don’t sue me.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily TobyMac! Wingfeather Saga!! Ooh, I like you already!
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@supermonkey42 Sorry I missed your comment! Actually that would work – having a book of KP short stories. 😀
Funny… is not my cup of tea. But I’ll try! And of course I’ll have y’all beta-read it 😉 I think @dragon-snapper would be good at adding the humor – considering her LOKD.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking What a beautiful creature! *tries very hard not to look like she’s sorry for Reggie* Sure, I think I can fit a tiger in there somewhere… What about you? Do you want to be in there too? Maybe as Reggie’s trainer?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
There you go, Reggie. A picture of you looking… um, ferocious. Yeah. Ferocious.
-
NC Stokes changed their profile picture 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Aw man! I’d love to but I’m already reading a Rooglewood story for a friend of mine. 🙁 Good luck though!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
*was not tagged* *must file a complaint*
@kate-flournoy I should be able to handle that.
- Load More
