@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Humanoid?! As in alien?! Oooh I love aliens!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @introvert_girl! Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace! *shakes hand enthusiastically, worrying you might be uncomfortable about my extroverted ways* My name is Dekreel. We’re pretty close! I’m an ENFP.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking @joy @catwing so, I realised just then that i kind of abandoned this thread and I feel guilty.
So here I am! How’s your novels going?
Also Joy, I’m sure it counts. The aim of Nano isnt to write 30k in order, just to write them. As long as they’reall from the same book, I think its fine.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Sam is awesome. I LOVE Sam, but please don’t ditch Frodo, he’s awesome too 🙂
I like Christian music too, specifically Casting Crownsa and Matt Redman and I love listening to movie soundtracks and musicals.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl welcome! I’m also INFP *whips out hand and performs secret INFP handshake*
I love the premise of your story! Mostly because I love the Avengers and Arthur and the two mixed together just sounds awesome!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. 😀
What’s it like writing contemporary fantasy?
(I’m an ENFJ 3w4 btw.)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-illiara *grins* What? What did I do?
No…seriously. Did I do something?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi @introvert_girl! I’m an INFP too 😉
Are you lefthanded or right-handed?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@Alia behold. *flourish* I give you @northerner.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Aislinn-Mollisong aha, I see. 😛 *belatedly revives you*
So, was there anything that confused you about the story? How well were you able to connect to the characters and their motivations? Was it difficult to piece together the backstory?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh, Vytanni Throttlenight is one of our friends on Aetherlight. She has a nasty habit of fainting whenever she sees something epic. It’s kind of turned into a thing, and has been termed “pulling a Vytanni”.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl HIIIIIIIII!!! *overenthusiasm* You already know your MBTI type; you’re gonna fit right in. 😉 Crafty things?! How cool! What sort? Do you like to draw?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
Thanks @Dekreel!
@Daughteroftheking not a problem. 😉
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the site @introvert_girl! Glad you found us. I’m also likely a 4w5 (though sometimes I diagnose myself as a 1w2). What’s the premise of your current work-in-progress?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily YES. I looooove those books. Who’s your favorite character??
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy STEEEEEEAMPUUUUUUNK!!!!! *shatters all windows with screech* *ahem* *begins sweeping up glass* I really, really want to read it. But… life. 🙁
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@Shannon That one has a nice ring to it. I like it! 🙂 Good luck!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@Introvert_Girl heyyyyy! Another INFP! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet, fellow INFP! 😀 😀 I’m type 4 as well with wings 5 and 9. *grins* So pleased to have you here. What genre do you primarily write in? Do you like poetry?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd @jessi-rae Thank’ee!
@catwing BELIEVE IN PORRIGE. That’s a great collage! Even cooler that you took the pictures yourself. They look professional.
- Load More
