@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@Shannon Eh, I’m too late. 😀 I was going to say though, I like the name a lot, but from seeing your jewelry I wouldn’t automatically think ‘Texas’; the name Texas Trinkets puts in my mind more kinda Western styles than what you do. So it doesn’t quite seem to fit all the stuff you do. I’m not saying change the name, but I was going to put it out…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Alia did it? How so?
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Oh, heheh! Sorry! *apologetic grin*
-
Joy replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 😮😮😮😮😮
How did you do that?!
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@destiny Nice photos! The human picture looks like steampunk. Is that intentional? I love steampunk 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Really? You like that name? It doesn’t roll naturally off the tongue like other names do. Like “Shaavra” or “Nyssa.”
Deh-KREEL. Duh-KREEL… DEK-reel?? Never could figure it out how to pronounce it. 😛
Whoever named me wasn’t being very creative XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @destiny! Ooh, another Aethasia! Have you been aquainted with @lady-iliara or @aislinn-mollisong? I believe they are also Aethasians. I’m not – I’m a Taranaran.
Thanks for stopping by!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose I’m out now. I reached 70,000 words tonight! YAAASSS!! 😀
Only 30,000ish to go!
Goodnight and goodluck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Hi bye!
@winter-rose I’m doing quite well. 😀 Working on writing. I’m going to try to reach 70,000 words tonight! Yay!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Welcome! That synopsis sounds really cool. It actually gave me a couple of ideas for my own book. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily @winter-rose I’m here! For the next thirty-five minutes or so. 😀
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Allora Things in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Wow, it sounds really well-thought out, and a really good story!
@dekreel Exactly what you expect it to be, I believe – like Steampunk only with diesel (though I am more familiar with Steampunk, so I could be off).
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Yes, it was. 😛
@dragon-snapper Oooh, maaan! Who was going to get that? XD You’ll have to think of a new quote now. 😉
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
WOWWW!! THAT WAS AN EPIC FAIL OF A POST!!! HAHA!!
Sorry moderators!! runs away
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree Thanks!! And thanks doubly for the pizza 😉 YUM…
@aratrea Yeah it is!!
@ingridrd Thanks! Yeah, it’s all thanks to the people on the Aetherlight forums, heh heh…
@dragon-snapper Heya!! Honestly I don’t know. My method switches every time, haha! Like I said in a previous post, normally I try to make the beginning as confusing as…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Kingdom's History in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dekreel here. *hands you ice-cream* I think I can do that because I’m pretty sure they made me secretary or… something. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Sam-Kowal thank you. I granted you access. 🙂
@Emily it’s no worry. 🙂 I understand.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert-girl 😀 Welcome to the awsomeestist place on the internet
Your story sounds really cool. I have a bunch of WIPs too
Stan says hi, too:D (Stan is my underdeveloped dragon pal)
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom's History in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@cindygreen Basically (SPOILER) Daeus is the king of the Kingdom of Pen. Come to think of it, I should use this for my KeePer story!
@daeus Got any more ice cream?? *dog-panting*
- Load More
