@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily I’m here! 😀 Editing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Here you go. What do you think?



*
I had way too much fun with Victor’s hair…
And I’m sorry if Jason turned out to look too Harry Potterish…it’s one of the first times I’ve tried to draw glasses on someone. *blink*
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thank you! Got three characters I could do?
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Absolutely! Praying for peace for you and safety and wisdom for him 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 @seekjustice 😀 I love it, it’s been one my favorites for a long time. It’s so meaningful and epic
@daughteroftheking ;D I laughed SO hard when I heard it for the first time in Not Today
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd Ah, right you are!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Yes, I will definitely pray for his safety, and that God would give you trust
That sounds pretty awesome, but yes, it is somewhat dangerous -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy He’s orange and yellow, and he’s all covered in spikes. And his eyes kind of change cpolor from orange to yellow 🙂 Yep, dragons are really rare. I got him only because of how was thrown out of his nest
😀 My favorite Twenty One Pilots songs… Car Radio would be one, and Hometown, and The Judge, and Guns For Hands, and Holding on to You -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I am up for the challenge. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Aww, praying! <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2Â YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO THE FOREMANS!!!!!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily <3 <3 Wingfeather Saga!!!
“If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken // Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools // And watch the things you give your life to broken // And stoop and build them up with worn out tools.”
— The IF Poem
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Definitely! That sounds quite unpleasant.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @catwing @ingridrd @other-artists
I have three characters if someone is willing to tackle that! And I’ll draw three of your characters in return 😉 Or one character from three different people… Whatever 😀
Julia: Brown hair in braids, and green eyes. Big smile
Jason: Caramel/Brown hair with bangs combed to one side, gr…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Switchfooooooot!!! Yep, that’s LOTR. 😀
@epicaddie2 *ridiculously loud* HAMILTON!!!!! Ok, I just needed to do that. xD
You have?? That’s so cool! Do you like Switchfoot? (I’m sorry if we’ve had this conversation before. I think my memory chip is overloaded with song lyrics 😉 )
Oh, here’s another quote:
You use way to many…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 i know! It’s very cool, but i can’t remember were I found it, so I can’t double check it.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon and I’ll pray for your family too. Having the flu is no fun either.
@shannon @winter-rose @epicaddie2 @dragon-snapper @anne-of-lothlorien
I’ve been having trouble with an ankle that I sprained on Christmas Day last year and it hasn’t healed properly. Its been causing me quite a lot of pain and frustration and inhibited my dancing and…[Read more]
-
Snapper and
singforjoy are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 definitely! I hate rashes so much. ☺ They’re annoying!
- Load More

