@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Howdy, @gabbyj! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus (he’s a book-eating, ink-drinking dinosaur from the createtus period) greet you!
I like to draw people too. 🙂 Have you ever tried painting?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy I’m a little late, but welcome to the Kingdom of Penningness anyway! 😀 Eat pancakes and prosper. 😉 *hopes you like star trek*
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Um…help?
I can’t reply to your pinterest topic…every time I try to type in a response, I get sent to @kate-flournoy ‘s website… *blink* Don’t know why though…
Kate! Is this your way of marketing? XD-
@Dragon-snapper that’s… horrifying. I have no idea. 😛
-
Welp, it’s back to working now…perhaps it was just my computer…
@kate-flournoy @daeus-
Thank goodness. 😛
-
-
-
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Hiya! Welcome to KP! 😀
I’m Dragon Snapper, a Dragon, the only one of my king. The snapping kind, that is. I melt chairs. 😀 Don’t ask…because I can’t remember how that came about.
Sketching! 😀 I love drawing as well–what’s your favorite thing to draw?
Have some pancakes.
🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞 -
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj My favorites are the Wingfeather Saga, Night, and Princess Academy. I have also read the first Harry Potter book, and really can’t wait to read the second one. What is your favorite TV show?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus uh… this reminds me that I was going to set up a board for my blog articles and I… totally forgot… XD
Honestly, I’m not a Pinterest regular. I have two storyboards (and three others that I share with @Hope ) and that’s it. I’ve been slowly picking up on how others use it for promotional purposes, but so far I’ve mostly used it as a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! So glad you’re here! 😉
What are your favorite books?
I think you would like the Character Art Exchange topic! Artists come together and swap characters for each other to sketch.
Hey, @allison-grace!! 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Oh, hi! I was wondering when you would show up.
Well, here you are. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
What filmmaking do you dabble in (if you don’t mind me asking)? 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd @emily @catwing @dragon-snapper @whoever
I am back! Did you miss me? (JK) I’m writing 🙂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
“The only thing that you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library.” – Albert Einstein
“Sometime they’ll give a war and nobody will come.” – Carl Sandburg
Gandalf: “Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?”
B…[Read more] -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Little Story Wants Readers in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily Nice scene! My attention was caught by the second paragraph. If you wrote a whole book like this, I wouldn’t be able to stop reading! Good job with Rufus’s character. I can’t quite figure out if Miss Blessing is nice and joyful or prim and polite from that snippet, but I suppose that’s the purpose of writing more.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 THAT IS RIDICULOUSLY COOL. 😀 😀 I’ve heard of the BroAm, but I don’t know what it is. I like Burn, and Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story, because, let’s face it, who doesn’t like to cry over songs? XP Anyway, my favorite character is Eliza, and my favorite line is probably the one about writing like you’re running out of time,…[Read more]
-
Daeus started the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi KeePers,
Let me start this out with an admission. I frankly do not like social media. I groan at the millions of totally senseless posts, hide my face at the barely worthwhile posts, and fear getting sucked out of productive work and turned into a mailbox.
So I’ve never tried to use social media as a marketing tool, because, duh, it would be…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily yep it sounds like something I would have said to my mum when I was little if I’d been in the creek when she’d told me not to. I should read this book!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Momentary problems with my internet. :/
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
‘What is a bookshelf other than a treasure chest for a curious mind?’~I Don’t Know
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus what happened… 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Those quotes win my upmost approval.
@anne-of-lothlorien Sure. Go ahead!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Those quotes win my upmost approval.
@anne-of-lothlorien Sure. Go ahead!
- Load More
