@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon XD Well it’s true that man can sometimes be downright scary. So, I totally understand 😉
Plus, yeah, with Stan, I get a bunch of stares anyway. So it’s kinda just the next tiny step to go ask for a Babylonian saber, you know? It’s like people expect me too, I mean, I’ve got a dragon by my side, I must be up to something.
Drat! I don’t…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel lol, I know, I was just saying it was funny I expected myself to know it, but I haven’t seen the Last Jedi.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Catwing I’m so proud of my scales. *examines her arms in smug satisfaction*
All the puns on people’s names tho… and inside jokes… XD I love KP Literature.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@his-instrument That’s a cool verse! I don’t remember hearing it before. I play cajon as a hobby, but I don’t think that’ll be my profession.
Yeah, I think those kids were part of what Luke meant when he said he would not be the last Jedi. He was talking about Rey, but he knew there were others who would be “Jedi,” even if they’re not trained b…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic What Are the Cliches of Sci-Fi? in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 9 months ago
Thank you both so much! I really wanted to make sure my story was original, and not just the same ol’ sci-fi story. 😊
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon XD XD XD XD That’s EXACTLY the kind of thing I would do!
Oh
You didn’t actually do it!!?? C’mon! I was so excited there for a minute, planning my own advance towards the customer service desk, with my eyes narrowed…
“Excuse me, I need a Babylonian saber, please…”
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Oh, it’s okay I don’t blame you! One doesn’t immediately think Star Wars when one hears that quote 🙂
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Funny, because I haven’t seen it yet, yet I thought I should have known the quote. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 YES!
And I agree, it’s probably at least the best Star Wars I’ve ever seen! (Then again I haven’t seen the other Star Wars movies in years)
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic What Are the Cliches of Sci-Fi? in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ooh, good question! Probably at least 50% of my reading and writing is sci-fi, and I have to say, there aren’t as many cliches as, say, fantasy (at least that I notice), because the whole idea of sci-fi is to come up with some crazy/unusual/futuristic/dystopian situation and use that as a major part of the story.
There remains d…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing lol, you made me a bird. XD I like this line: “Silence crept into the room, before scurrying noiselessly away.”
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel The Last Jedi!
(Which, by the way, is the best movie ever.) 😛
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@his-instrument A story behind my username? Well, yes, but it’s not a very interesting one. I used to play a game on the Internet that had a character called a Super Monkey, so I used that for my username. I guess it just stuck. 🙂 By the way, I take it from your username that you’re a musician? Maybe?
Yes, I totally agree with you on the boy at…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@allison-grace Probably coffee… Actually, I don’t know. Hot chocolate! XD
@dekreel Probably rock.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Merry Christmas and Happy Plot Holes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Ah, yes, the middle. *glares at my arch nemesis* 😛
I think you’re going to find your answer by looking at the ending. What’s the plot resolution? What is the character resolution? What does your character learn at the end? Then, you can compare that to what you have at the start, and work backwards until you’re at the beginning. I think…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj I’ll do that! I’ve never done a middle aged character before, though, so I’m warning you ahead of time that it might not be my best work *nervous grin*
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Sure, that fine! 🙂
Ooh…. I can’t draw boys XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Read it! It’s cool!
I’m signing off now… Seeya 🙂
- Load More

