@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Buy it.
Everyone.
🙂
Would your character rather have to read a sappy romance, or watch a disgusting movie about surgeons. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Great topic. I’m looking forward to what other people have to say.
For myself, I haven’t yet built a platform I can really base a business on, but I know that’s mainly my fault for not giving platform building enough attention. I have done a couple things with platform building though, and while some of them did not work, some of them…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
1. What kind of magazines are you looking for? Art magazines? Writing magazines? Fiction magazines? Something else? The Christian Writers Market Guide has a great index of different publications to submit to if you’re looking for options.
2. The internet is great for this. Figure out who your ideal audience is (age, gender, interests, passions)…[Read more]
-
princesswriter replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! What are some of your favorite authors? Are you writing anything at the moment? See you around!
I like Joel Rosenberg and Chuck Black.
Yes I am writing a adventure book.
@princesswriter Welcome! Ooh, a fellow history lover! I bet it’s cool to visit foreign countries.
Yes it i…[Read more]
-
princesswriter replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, @princesswriter! I’m Aislinn, hailing from Aethasia. Good to see another writer has discovered this most wonderful Kingdom of Pen. Willl you be helping to rule? One question: Are you homeschooled? Two question: Do you play Aetherlight? Hey, @princessfoo! I found a friend for you!
I was homeschool until I graduated this year. No I don’t k…[Read more]
-
princesswriter replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!!! *Sticks tongue out at all the other KeePers* What’re some of you favorite books?
Thanks! Well that a hard one. I don’t exactly have a favorite but I like the Wars of the Realm trilogy, the Out of Time Trilogy and others.
-
princesswriter replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Well I have been to Scotland, Italy, Israel, Mexico, Canada, Spain, Portugal,  Columbia, Panama, and Costa Rica
-
Mariposa Aristeo started the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Over the past two years, I’ve been thinking about what I want to do with my life. My dream is to become an author/illustrator. Up until the past six months or so I remained silent to the writing and art world. That was fine, but now that I’m trying to pursue art/writing as a profession, I need to branch out. The problem is that I know little about…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I’ve heard of A Wrinkle in Time, but I’ve never actually read it.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d Yes, a few years ago. And watched the movie, but that’s not worth the time, to be honest. 😉
I quite enjoyed it. It was very different from any story I had read at that time, having not read a lot of sci-fi. It was part of our home-school English reading, I think, because I remember we had to draw what one of the planets looked like and…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I have read it, but it was a very long time ago. I don’t remember liking it that much and thinking that it was just too weird for my taste.
What did you think of it?
-
princesswriter replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh well I have been to Scotland, Mexico, Canada, Italy, Israel, Spain, Portugal, Columbia, Panama ,and Costa Rica.
I like Wars of the Realm trilogy, and most of Joel Rosenberg books.
Yeah I hope so but I’m not sure how well I will do. 😉 yes I was. I just graduated this year. No I don’t know what is.
Well I like Chuck Black and…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter 10 countries AND a figure skater? Impressive!
How old are you (if you don’t mind me asking?)
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj @dragon-snapper @ingridrd @catwing
I have another character!
His name is Peter. 12 years old. Thick long-ish blond hair with bangs, blue eyes, egg-shaped face, broad shoulders
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj I thought I’d try Cory, too. Hope you don’t mind manga…

-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter 😀 Hello, and welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet!
;D I love fantasy and adventure, too. All of the writings I’m working on are fantasy
Wow, 10 countries *bites lip*
I’ve never even been out of the United States. That’s cool 😀
Figure skating sounds really fun! I kind of want to try it sometime, if I had a better…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus yes. I like that.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Hard… Sunrise… Sunset. Sunrise… Sunset.
(bonus virtual cookies if anyone gets the reference. 😉 )
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister @perfectfifths @allison-grace
Would your character rather… Watch a sunset or a sunrise? The Doctor has seen plenty of both, so she doesn’t know
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yeah, same for my character. XD
- Load More
