Hey everyone!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    princesswriter
    @princesswriter
      • Total Posts: 16

[quote quote=57708] @princesswriter Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!!! *Sticks tongue out at all the other KeePers* What’re some of you favorite books?

Thanks! Well that a hard one. I don’t exactly have a favorite but I like the Wars of the Realm trilogy, the Out of Time Trilogy and others.

princesswriter
      @princesswriter

[quote quote=57713]Hey, @princesswriter! I’m Aislinn, hailing from Aethasia. Good to see another writer has discovered this most wonderful Kingdom of Pen. Willl you be helping to rule? One question: Are you homeschooled? Two question: Do you play Aetherlight? Hey, @princessfoo! I found a friend for you!

I was homeschool until I graduated this year. No I don’t know what that is.

princesswriter
        @princesswriter

[quote quote=57715] @princesswriter Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! What are some of your favorite authors? Are you writing anything at the moment? See you around!

I like Joel Rosenberg and Chuck Black.

Yes I am writing a adventure book.

[quote quote=57716] @princesswriter Welcome! Ooh, a fellow history lover! I bet it’s cool to visit foreign countries.

Yes it is! It really fun!

[quote quote=57719] @princesswriter It is wonderful to meet another princess. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! Wow, ten countries? I’ve never been outside of the country. I like to read fantasy too. Do you have a WIP?

Yep I do. It’s a adventure story.

[quote quote=57720] @princesswriter Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! Ten countries, eh? Where do you live, if I may ask? What are your favorite books? Favorite music genre? Favorite movie and/or TV show? Sorry, I have a lifetime supply of ice breaker questions that I just have to ask sometimes X)

I live in America and my favorite books? That’s a hard one. I like Wars of the Realm, and Out of Time Trilogy. Uh…well I like Marvel, Disney and Narnia but I won’t said I have a favorite movie.

[quote quote=57722] @princesswriter Welcome, welcome, and for a third time, welcome! Do you play any instruments? I play guitar, piano, violin, and sing. Do you know what your personality type is?

Well I use too. I could play the piano and violin. Yep I do know.

[quote quote=57751] @princesswriter  Hello, and welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet! ;D I love fantasy and adventure, too. All of the writings I’m working on are fantasy Wow, 10 countries *bites lip* I’ve never even been out of the United States. That’s cool. Figure skating sounds really fun! I kind of want to try it sometime, if I had a better skating spot closer to me Stan says hi too. He’s my pal, a little orange runt dragon that I rescued from his nest at birth. He and I are great friends now.

You should try ice skating sometime its’ fun! *wave at Stan*

[quote quote=57755] @princesswriter 10 countries AND a figure skater? Impressive! How old are you (if you don’t mind me asking?)

Thanks! I am just 18.

[quote quote=57761] @princesswriter Hey and welcome! Always wonderful to meet a fellow writer.

Thanks!

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 1330

@princesswriter Welcome to the Kingdom! I used to do gymnastics when I was younger. It was fun! What genre do you write?

TEN COUNTRIES?! Wow. I’ve been to…two?

Oh, and just so you know, @shannon and I are sisters. And if you see her and I “battling” with Princess Bride gifs, then you should know that it is her fault.

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 859

@princesswriter Actually, I beg to state that all fights are the fault of the younger sister. And Emily is the younger sister. She always starts the fights by correcting my grammar.

princesswriter
              @princesswriter

[quote quote=57796] @princesswriter Welcome to the Kingdom! I used to do gymnastics when I was younger. It was fun! What genre do you write? TEN COUNTRIES?! Wow. I’ve been to…two? Oh, and just so you know, @shannon and I are sisters. And if you see her and I “battling” with Princess Bride gifs, then you should know that it is her fault.

I write adventure and fantasy. Cool! What countries?

Good to know.

[quote quote=57798] @princesswriter Actually, I beg to state that all fights are the fault of the younger sister. And Emily is the younger sister. She always starts the fights by correcting my grammar.

Lol

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 115

@princesswriter

Hi! I’m Allison. I love fantasy! Have you ever read any of Jaye L. Knight’s books?

princesswriter
                  @princesswriter

[quote quote=57811] @princesswriter Hi! I’m Allison. I love fantasy! Have you ever read any of Jaye L. Knight’s books?

No I haven’t yet. I know of her but I haven’t read any of her books yet. Are they good?

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 1330

@shannon THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!!! It’s not always me…*whistles innocently while walking away*

@princesswriter
                      That’s great. I usually write historical fiction, but I decided to write a fantasy novel. So far it’s going good. 😀

I’ve been to the United States (Where I live) and Mexico. I’m probably going to go to Costa Rica in the spring, though.

Yes. Definitely good to know. It’s not because we’re not friends or anything, though. We’re best friends, as all sisters should be. 😛

Oh, and just so you know, you don’t have to copy the replies of whoever posted the questions or answers. Instead, you use the tags. Use the “@” sign and type whatever tag is under each person’s picture and name. Hope I explained that well enough. 😀 When you tag somebody, that person automatically gets an email/notification to tell them they’ve been tagged.

Anonymous

@princesswriter, BTW have you read the Ascendance Trilogy?

princesswriter
                        @princesswriter

@emily

That cool! Historical fiction is fun.

Cool! Coast Rica is a pretty cool place.

Thanks for the advice.

princesswriter
                          @princesswriter

@shannon

Yes I have and I love the first book!

Anonymous

@princesswriter They are awesome. I could fangirl about them all day. So could @emily and @epicaddie2.

princesswriter
                              @princesswriter

@shannon

Do you like the whole thrilogy?

Anonymous

@princesswriter Oh yes! Do you not?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >