@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
princesswriter replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Can I ask what do you do in this topic?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hmmm….alright. As long as its at least four feet away from Detective Oldenpinner. (I take my Defender job very seriously. If you hadn’t noticed.)
-
princesswriter replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Well I like the first book the best, the second is not bad, the third. I think the series could do without it. But that is my opinion.
-
princesswriter replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Do you like the whole thrilogy?
-
princesswriter replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Yes I have and I love the first book!
-
princesswriter replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
That cool! Historical fiction is fun.
Cool! Coast Rica is a pretty cool place.
Thanks for the advice.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme Hey! Welcome to kingdom pen! 😀 What’s your favorite book?
@aislinn-mollisong What about melted chairs?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Oops. Sorry, Glow. I wish we could say we don’t usually do this, but….people don’t really stay on topic here. Hijacking one’s intro topic is almost a rule by now.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon I’m not starting a glitter war.
I only just now got rid of every trace of an unfortunate choice in wrapping paper that left blue glitter everywhere.
AAAAAAGH NO I DIDN’T!!!!!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
*slow motionl leap* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *creates force field with aetherborg arm* *deflects sparkles*
You were saying?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’ve read it. Its rather decent, but not one of my favorites.
DO NOT READ IT FOR THE FIRST TIME AT NIGHT!!!!!
The movie is just…nope.
-
Aislinn Mollisong started the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Introducing one of my friends from Aetherlight….Gloria Oldenpinner! She is really awesome and I can’t wait for all y’all to meet her!
One thing though. I WILL protect her from tigers, feathers, sparkels, and raspberries if need be.
you just watch yourselves…..
That makes….six of us! WOO, GLORIA!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I cannot even right now so I’m just going to give y’all this link and hope it works. You’re welcome.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oya, everyone! I’m here! So….@waterlily @dragon-snapper @catwing @emily @seekjustice @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl The Doctor would rather make the gift herself, and no one celebrated her birthday
@perfectfifths Sappy romance X)
Would your character rather ride a shark, a tiger or a giant snake?
-
princesswriter replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Hi! I’m Allison. I love fantasy! Have you ever read any of Jaye L. Knight’s books?
No I haven’t yet. I know of her but I haven’t read any of her books yet. Are they good?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I LOVE WRINKLE IN TIME!!!! It’s so exciting and epic! And also symbolic, although I haven’t quite figured out what exactly the stuff symbolizes…
What was your favorite part? I like the part at the end where Meg saves Charles from IT with love.
Mind if I bring in another Wrinkle in Time fan?
@graciegirl! Get over here!
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Just as a quick note, it is technically breaking the law to use a fake address for a mailing list. I like the idea of doing a forwarding address like Daeus recommends (and yes; you probably won’t even get any mail), but I would not recommend making one up.
-
princesswriter replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@princesswriter Welcome to the Kingdom! I used to do gymnastics when I was younger. It was fun! What genre do you write? TEN COUNTRIES?! Wow. I’ve been to…two? Oh, and just so you know, @shannon and I are sisters. And if you see her and I “battling” with Princess Bride gifs, then you should know that it is her fault.
I write adventure and fantasy…[Read more]
- Load More
