@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 *dies laughing* It’s perfect. :’D
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper welcome back!
Sadly I have news for you all. I’ll be away from the internet for a week or so, so I’m disappearing. Write and read well, my fair knights of Pen. 😀@catwing @Shannon @dekreel @epicaddie2 @aislinn-mollisong @everyone else.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia I’m off. Bye!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @dekreel Great! 😀
Aislinn…I can’t say no to that, can I? XD
To all and anyone else who’s going to beta-read this, here is the customary procedure for getting my email, cause no way never will I post it here. 😉
Anyway, email kingdompen at their kingdompenmag email gmail which is in the subscribe bar up there. @hope…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Ike would rather be turned into a dragon, cause then he could melt chairs.
@catwing Rather have a cat. Less maintainence.
@emily Ike would rather do neither math nor science. Both boring. But if he was forced to pick one, he would choose Kindergarten math.
@allison-grace He would rather drink tea. It tastes more like…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oops. I’m still here….sorry, @emily This is what happens when I multitask…
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Sweet! I’m homeschooled too! And my hair is dark brown, and art… I would describe myself as “rather decent”. (Now my sister is a different story. That girl is a genius.)
No, I did not draw this picture. I found it on Pinterest, butu it looks exactly like me! Cool, huh?
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Actually I did visual storytelling a LOT as a kid. No words, just stick people. On dozens of notebooks. I loved it, and still do 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!
*waves both hands frantically in the air while standing on tiptoes on a table*
Please, Dragon Snapper!?!? I can read super fast and I’m good at editing and I REALLY WANT TO READ YOUR BOOK!!!!
(I asked second so I need to be in.)
-
Joy replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hello! I’m glad you had a nice and relaxing hiatus 😉
I’ll beta read it! It looks interesting, and I need to read sci-fi more, so this will be perfect! 😀
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
OYA! I’m Aislinn Mollisong, Hero! I hail from the land of Aethasia, and am currently writing a fantasy trilogy. Welcome to the bestistest place on the interwebs!
My questions: (Warning: you will be bombarded by KaPeeFer questions)
Are you homeschooled?
Do you like art?
What color is your hair?
Aislinn out. 😉
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Nice signature. 😉 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Hello!! Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! I like drawing too!
A graphic novel?! Oohh, that’s so cool!! OMW that’s awesome! Sorry, I like graphic novels XD
I wish I had the patience to do graphic novels. Mostly I do manga/cartoon portraits. Like my profile pic X)
What are some of your favorite books? TV shows?…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper started the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
‘Sup Kapeefers!
Over my nice hiatus, I finished editing the first draft of one of my novels, Sector One: Insurrection. I’m pretty excited about it too, especially since I can send it out to more betas. AKA You all! 😀
I’ll try to throw together a half-decent synopsis to explain it.
Ike Benrai inherited a lot from his father. His looks. His…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Heyyy, are you new here? 😀
The Doctor would rather own 25 cats
-
princesswriter replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Yeah same here. I have read some of Tolkien’s books but I don’t care for them either.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Not bad! Nice font X) Thanks!
-
Joy replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! What are your favorite books?
-
princesswriter replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
When you research for hours for your book and you want to write but you can’t because you have to finish researching.
- Load More
