@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily A book, hands down. She doesn’t fancy guns
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme *Stan charges in*
😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! Stan is my dragon pal, by the way. He’s little, and orange.
Do you like writing? What kind of projects are you working on?
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 *eyes grow round* *cocks head* That is the most peculiar and the most hilarious thing I’ve seen all day 0_o XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 While the perfectionist in me is wrestling with the fact that my crown should be falling off, I have to say this is really hilarious.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Oooh. A graphic novel! That’s so cool.
Welcome to the community. 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight 😀 Welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet!
Stan says Hi too (my dragon pal)
A graphic novel sounds really cool 😀
I like to draw, and I’ve done some before, but I don’t think I’m good enough to try something like that.
-
Snapper replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
I still win. 😉
@epicaddie2 *banishes self for inventing that*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I would love to read it! If, you want anyone else, that is…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing *cue confetti explosion* I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! *presents you with the ice cream award of awesomeness*
…and Nice Cat. I was rendered speechless with giggling at that part. xD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 That is the awesomeestist thing… 😀 😀 XD XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
Ike Benrai inherited a lot from his father. His looks. His out-of-the-box intelligence. His arrogance. But one thing that Ike didn’t inherit–but developed quite on his own–is the tendency to fight. He loves it, although his childhood enemy, Zelaya Lotrene, might disagree.
But when he’s chosen to be an apprentice to one of the Colony’s most renow…[Read more] -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Heroes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 😀 That’s a good question. I’ve had to write two essays on that this year
I would say, a hero is someone who fights for something else, even if they get hurt in the process. Or someone who gives themselves up for the sake of others. Someone who holds them self to a higher standard, even if it harms them to do so.
They don’t have to…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Sounds great! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Ike would rather carry a gun. XD
Would your character rather have a year in solitude, or a year in Hollywood?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m happy to beta read but I’m literally about to go on hiatus so I’ll discuss it with you when I get back. 🙂
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to the site, @foreverme Glad you found us. 🙂 What’s the premise of your current work-in-progress?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper *claps hands* Well done on getting the editing finished! I, regrettably, will not have time to beta read. *sniffles* *dries eyes daintily with a handkerchief* I’m greatly intrigued by your synopsis.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Heroes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 ooh, good topic. I can think of several different definitions right off the top of my head.
A hero is someone who does the right thing even when no one notices.
A hero is someone who does the right thing even when others condemn him for it.
A hero is someone who is wise enough to see the world clearly and foolish enough to love it…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 *falls out of chair* That is the bestiest. xD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Frodo! 😀 I would be honored for you to read my book. You don’t have my email do you?
- Load More
