@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily I’m trying to write a story about Stan and I… and a few other Keepers
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Interestingly enough, my character already does both. 😐 On the run and underground. But he’d prefer to be on the run.
@perfectfifths Ike told me to tell you that he won’t. No matter what. You could make him drink coffee and he still wouldn’t. Sorry. *shrug*
He would rather never see moonlight. Besides, he be asleep anyway. 😉Would…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Maybe live underground, but I’m not sure. 😛
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily I do 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh, hard one… solitude, maybe
@perfectfifths …Moonlight
@catwing Technically she’s already on the run. Constantly. And she loves it X)
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Josiah, XD XD XD
Lin… 0_o
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I can now join this conversation! @dekreel @supermonkey42 @his-instrument @introvert-girl
Introvert-girl Now that is an interesting prediction. Especially since Kylo has always had conflict… Then there was that scene where Rey was in lessons with Luke, and he said ‘You went right to the dark.’
Ben–what were those cute things with the big…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@NotAWriter Shockingly enough, I do have a top favorite book. It’s Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. I think I’ve heard of your favorite book/series, though I haven’t read it.
@Dekreel Oh right, my bad. 😛 I think he doesn’t write, no.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Those are great! XDXD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Done. 😀
@ethryndal I’ve sent you the message.
@shannon Worry not. I have plenty…
And concerning that peoples, I think I have enough! 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Eh, it’s all right, I trust you. 😛 Wikipedia is great though.
Yeah. I’m definitely more on the consuming end in this area. Like, all the way. XD When Douglas gets older though, we’ll see where he goes. He might not ultimately end up using a program such as Blender, ’cause he got this thing for his birthday that’s some kind of tablet…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Yup, that does make sense. Robots are pretty cool things. 😀
Yeah, there are so many different ways robots could look I can imagine it’d be hard to settle on exactly what you want.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing *melts chair* Haaahhaa! 😀 Awesome! 😀 How many chairs have I melted at this point?
@ethryndal One word: LEGENDARY.

-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Cool–hope the writing of that goes well! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese and
Mariposa Aristeo are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The Good Friends Platform League in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Great idea! Thanks for tagging me, but I don’t have a FB account so I can’t participate (otherwise I also would have joined the Kingdom Pen staff FB group).
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I thought about aiming higher, but I didn’t want to for fear of disappointment. 150 seemed like a good middle ground. 🙂
Thanks. I’ll look into that (January is going to be my marketing strategy month so I can have everything lined out for the year).
One last random question: why do you have a herd of turtles as your signature? I’m…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Howdy! 😃 Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus, greet you!
Art is one of my greatest passions. Do you like to make homemade cards?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Because no one on here has a phone…
Truer words have never been spoken. 😂😂
- Load More
