@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Never Ren. Always Vader.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Favorite Childhood Book in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting You go to your profile settings (by clicking your name) and go to edit, and there’s a box you can put your signature in. Warning: there’s a 100 character limit, so it has to be pretty short.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa *lowers voice* *puts on spy sunglasses to feel sneakier* Ah, I see. When we make them, we usually don’t eat them either.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 I did see those, but it didn’t really register to me that those were THE texts. Now that I think of it, though, they had to be. Which is kind of disappointing. I was thinking they had been destroyed and the Jedi Order was being left behind…And yeah, it does undermine Yoda’s words.
Oh well
All this means, @daeus, is that Rey will…[Read more] -
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Yeah, if you think of Snoke that way it does make him seem like a better villain. We was just nonchalantly killing all the rebels and torturing Rey, and laughing the whole time.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting She fell into his arms? Why don’t I remember this?
Oh, well. The mask scene was cool enough. I don’t need an ultra-dramatic scene.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Did you or anyone else notice that the Jedi texts were aboard the Falcon at the end of the movie? When Finn opened a drawer to get Rose a blanket, they were all in there. I looked it up, and it’s official. It’s kind of disappointing to me, because it’s undermines Yoda telling Luke that he needs to let go of the Jedi Order.
So, when…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you! 😊
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal True, so true. 😂
@daughteroftheking Can I tell you a secret? *lowers voice* We never eat our gingerbread houses. Whoever made these kits did not make them for human consumption—the gingerbread is as hard as concrete. In fact, we know they are bad because last year we put the houses outside and the animals didn’t even touch them! But w…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Not only did you ship Ren and Rey, but you also called Snoke cute…
I’m just gonna go melt a chair.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Yeah, I Renreyed (new word) the moment Ren took his helmet off.
Which isn’t really like me, but… the movie made me do it!
Btw, guys, you gotta understand that Snoke was actually really cool. Not because he was a scary villain, but because he wasn’t a scary villain. His perpetual good humor is something you almost never see…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Stan is going to be watching with wide eyes and a bowl of raspberries
(I’ll be on your side, though)
@lady-iliara NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
They cannot be shipped. They would cut their way out of the shipping box with their lightsabers. No speedy two-year delivery of a nice Episode 9 romance for…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Go for it!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Actually, I agree with everything you said but somehow I STILL like TLJ better than TFA. I think the characters were WAY better in TLJ, and that was what did it for me.
- In my opinion, Rey was actually a little flat in TFA (*prepares for onslaught*), and she improved in this one. She finally let go her hope of finding her…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 I’m pretty sure Daeus has always shipped Rey and Kylo Ren… 😂
@Dragon-Snapper I will be back tomorrow to refute everything you just said with my irrefutable logic. Beware. *waves fork ominously*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel Oh look, you added it to the list. 😂😂😂
-
Joy replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Also a Kapeefer (especially an extroverted fangirling/boying one) regards other Kapeefers as celebrities
( @ethryndal, I have proof of that on your blog XD)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Alright, folks! The first newsletter is in the books! Thanks you, everyone, for sharing your advice! @aislinn-mollisong is this week’s winner, but submit more advice for a chance to see your name in next weeks’ email!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Did you just…acknowledge the fact that you ship Rey and Kylo Ren?
- Load More
