@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano That sounds like an awesome WIP. Good luck with it!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
I like 2 and 4!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Howdy! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur) greet you! 🙂
What are your favorite hobbies? Do you like to draw?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Also tagging @that_writer_girl_99 @radically-surrendered @kballen
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@LivGiordano Yeah, I haven’t seen that many TV shows either. 😛 Plenty of period drama miniseries, but not regular TV shows.
Ahh, I think that depends on how far you watch. *wiggles eyebrows* There are lot of great older ones, but the further you get, at a certain point, you get at least two new AWESOME characters, and by default many more…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Elements of Elemental Cliche… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@WarrioroftheRealm They’ve gottcha covered already. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Sure!👍
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@GracieGirl HEy, that’s really cool! I didn’t know you recorded stuff. Do you record your own books, or just your favorite other books and the like? Sweet.
Heh, me? Not bad, not bad. 😛 Pretty busy (though not as busy as it sounds like you were 😉 ). But good for the most part. Reading a lot too. (I’m pretty sure you knew I’m not actually a…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@LivGiordano Welcome, welcome, and thrice welcome!!
Little House on the Prairie‘s good. Most of the time. 😛 Sometimes the stories are really flat. But most of them aren’t. Who’s your favorite character?
And I’m so glad you love classical music. Not enough people do. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Heh, yeah. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Okay, I’ll check that one out too. 😉
-
Joy and
LivGiordano are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano 😀 Pure Starlight sounds really intriguing. Nice use of ‘Caelum’ to represent a kingdom in the heavens or the skies, by the way. Do you use Latin words often?
I love fantasy, too :D! All of my writing projects right now are fantasy, and it’s my favorite genre. Always nice to have another fantasy fan on here. And yeah, fantasy is…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano That’s okay — not a lot of people here watch TV 🙂 My favorite is Doctor Who.
I like movies, too! What’s your favorite? Mine issss…. I have several, all of which are animated. Inside Out, Home, Despicable Me, Finding Dory, and probably a few others that I’m going to head-desk over because I forgot it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh, somebody already asked my question. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
I’m a YDubber too, though I don’t get on the community much.
What’s your favorite fantasy book?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Elements of Elemental Cliche… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@supermonkey42 Light, electricity, and magnetism is a cool idea. 😀
@warrioroftherealm There’s also things like basing your elements on the real periodic table, which would make things a lot more limited. ( Power over, say, gold alone would create some really interesting circumstances for someone to use that power, versus power over all earth…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Heyyyy, I’ve seen you before! 😉
WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!! I’m so glad you’re here 😀
And now for my trademark question: What are your favorite books and TV shows (sorry of these questions have already been asked….)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
That’s really cool that you write novels. Do you have anything you’re working on right now? @livgiordano
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano To tag someone, make sure you add any dashes or other things that might be in their tag (the italicized line under their username) and just put @ in front of it.
For example, Sam’s tag is actually @sam-kowal
- Load More
