@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I was called away to do some jobs and I’m about to go out, so I’ll write with you both soon!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail I looove I Gionri too! And Passagio, Melodia Africana III, and many more. I enjoy playing them myself too. Do you play an instrument?
I like Mozart too. And Beethoven and Bach.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Those are so good! my faves are the first and second ones.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey! I’m just taking a quick break to do some exercises and stretching and then I’ll continue
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
No worries! See you later 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Wish I could, but I gotta sign off. But here’s some virtual snacks to keep you going 😉 *hands you pizza and chocolate*
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@allison-grace Hmm… both?
@aviantrail Maybe a field.
@daeus And no question? 😛
Would your character rather have to read a story in another language with a translation dictionary, or watch a movie in another language with English subtitles (or whatever language they speak)?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ve been ignoring this thread, but for some reason I just really wanted to do it all of a sudden. 😀
Flash would rather never hear stories than never hear music…probably. He wouldn’t like either though. 🙁
Flash would rather climb a hundred foot wall than watch TV all day, though he’d feel awkward having to climb a tall wall.
Flash would…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicolerivers03, that’s great! 🙂 Thank you. Have you introduced yourself? I might have missed you. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks, @overcomer 🙂 I plan to soon.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes I am! No worries 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey, are you still here?
I’m outlining, anyone wish to join me?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
I love reading fantasy too! Mystery has never really been one of my favourite genres, but I do love the old Sherlock Holmes short stories. 😀 I usually read classics, historical fiction or fantasy, but there are a lot of books I like that don’t necessarily fit into any of those genres.
Oooh The Scarlet Pimpernel!!! That’s one of my…[Read more]
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for sharing your story with me, @daeus . It’s beautiful, and I enjoyed reading it very much. You should definitely publish it sometime. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine You mentioned the Klingon language, so I thought you might be interested in this 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!!
I like your tag and profile picture!
So you’re a Star Wars fan! I like Star Wars, too, although I haven’t watched it in a long time. I have seen the new one though. And like @daeus and @that_writer_girl_99 , I also take fancy to Kylo X)
What are your favorite books, movies, and/or TV shows?
-
Joy replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!
( @seekjustice @sam-kowal Well, nobody else can say that except me. Mwehehehhhh… 😎 )
I’m homeschooled, too! Like Josiah, I have been homeschooled since Kindergarten.
I love your profile picture! Did you draw it? I like drawing…
Favorite book, movie, TV show?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicolerivers03 I’m just going to pop in and say…
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT DRAWING OF DAVID TENNANT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!”
Okay, I’m done X)
Unfortunately I’ll be busy, so…. yeah
-
Jenna Terese and
Sage G are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
