@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 I’ve been a member for a year now 😀 (I have the same profile pic though I go by my given name plus my pen name on there)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Just read the post about your sequel. *squeals and flails* I can’t wait. *whispers behind hand and nudges you with elbow* lemme know if you need a beta reader…….
Ah, those snippets! You’re trying to torture me…..
I’ve read Tale of Two Cities, but I never read the les mis story that you did Stars Fill Infinity off of, so…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice *runs to check out your blog* Thanks for letting me know! I’m so excited for you to write this! I miss Chessy, Justice, and Quillon.
Don’t know if you’re still outlining, but if you still are, I’ll join you for a bit. 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New Password in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea Sent it! thanks so much!
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine @gh24682468999@seekjustice @alia @dekreel Don’t feel like you have to or anything, but if any of you guys were wanting to proof my script, I’d appreciate if you could get it done this week, or early next week… Thanks for the tips @gh24682468999 🙂
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yep. 😉 I just searched for Addie and found one with the same profile pic, so guessed it was you. Behold my amazing powers of deduction. 😛
@dekreel It’s a bunch of videos, snippets, interviews and stuff like that about writing, building platforms, publishing, things like that, started by Brett Harris and Jaquelle Crowe (authors of Do…[Read more]
-
ClaireC and
Grace H. are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Anyway, I need to make myself scarce because it’s time to go to youth group. And apparently it’s asocial to work on writing whilst hanging out with one’s peers 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I suppose so. I could be known as the author who kills characters badly. that would be a bad reputation.
Hmm…good question. I don’t know a lot of guys either, but the ones I do know are super nice, not perfect but nice. There are plenty of flaws that adults have too. he might be too quick to judge someone, or he speaks without…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Phew! Crisis averted ;P
It seems I’m becoming known as the author who does a really good job killing characters. I assume that’s a good thing to be known for. Right?? But, if you cry a lot over a character’s death, at least in my opinion, it means the character was very well written and you loved them very much, so it’s a sign of…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well the fangirls have spoken. I think it would break my heart anyway, if I killed him. He’s too sweet, he deserves to live and be happy…well, as happy as he can be without Sapphire. *evil smile*
I have heeded your warning. I will not lay a finger on his life.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay cool! I really enjoy doing character charts (I’ve written two today), and I find them super helpful. My poor brain can’t be expected to remember everything by itself. And they definitely do help with getting to know your characters better.
Aw, thank you. I love Quillon too. He’s definitely one of my favourite characters and I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
That’s what I usually do when I get stuck on a scene, I just write a brief explanation of what happened, and then I move on. I can usually write the scene much better if I come back to it a few days later.
I don’t remember that particular part of Anne of Green Gables, but definitely! No non-writer will ever understand the struggle!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I know! I used to say that I hated love triangles, but then I realised that I actually quite like love triangles and it’s only when they’re badly done that I really hate them.
Urgh, that’s no good. What’s up with it?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Lovely! Working on your western?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ve always been in two minds about whether or not they should be together. Originally, I had yes, in the last chapter. and then I changed my mind, preferring no, so I changed the last chapter, but then my reader was sad that I’d changed it…
I still am not completely decided.
Justice’s cousin is a bit of a rogue, but in my…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine @epicaddie2 @jenwriter17 @dekreel
I’m working on some outlining, anyone wish to join me?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Too true! I can just imagine all my slaughtered darlings saying that to me. I hope their deaths were swift and painless. 🙁
-
Joy replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 …What is Young Writer’s Workshop? Is it like KP?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper I shall save you!
*ahem…*
Tinky Winky, Dipsy, LaLa, Po!
Teletubbies, Teletubbies, say “EH-OH!”
MWAHAHA!!
- Load More
