@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder KPA again. I’m getting to a part about Jane the Pizza Ninja. It’s not helping that I’m starving XD
What genre is Clouded Fury?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Eyy! What are you working on?
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I was just on your Ember doc and…
…during the reign of King West and Queen Alia.”
Like that? 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder @rochellaine @clairec @aislinn-mollisong
The Beast is back!! Hi, guys! I’m writing
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine that sounds awesome! Have you read A Voice In The Wilderness by…uh…hold on. *looks at book on Kindle* Grace Livingston Hill? I LOVE that book!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Yeah I totally didn’t watch it either. was writing 🙂
But…..
I AM SO GLAD THE EAGLES WON! MORE IMPORTANTLY; THE PATRIOTS LOST! 😉 it was so cool that some of them on the team gave glory to God. (oh, yeah I realize @livgiordano just said that)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@joisebeth Welcome to the bestistest place in the world! (hmm, seems I’ve been beaten to saying it)
I like to write Christian contemporary and fantasy too. I also like historical fiction.
what are your favorite books/movies?
I like music too. I’m guessing by your profile pic you play an instrument? I play piano and guitar. I LOVE music by…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I agree too. more conflict makes things more interesting *rubs hands together*
I’m in the USA too. 😊
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I can’t bring myself to skip. IT GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING IN ME! I must write linearly, for some strange reason. *shrugs* What’s the plot of your western? Is it the one with the snake?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@princessfoo Cool! *high fives*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree yay, thank you! that means a lot coming from you 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicoleriver03 That looks great!👍
Here’s a character collage for my main character, Rin Adachi:

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 lol, sometimes it’s just best to keep things private. ah, us writers are so misunderstood. 😉
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Still working on Embers Burning, (as it’s still my only major project) and I haven’t gotten far. I’ve sort of worked myself into a corner, as it were, because I know what needs to happen LATER, but I need to get past what’s happening NOW, and what’s happening now is rather tricky, yet important. (That statement is basically the last…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec @rochellaine @dekreel @catwing @anyoneelse
Aislinn here! Wotcha doin’? I’m writing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Good revisions. (And good synopsis in general, btw. These things are hard.)
Possibly, these three revisions could help.
Feastings end– feasting ends.Only humans farm in the city of Kurr. Dwarfs would rather win glory in the exosuit arena. When food got low in the winter of 1276, the dwarves robbed us of our crops.
The dwarfs are…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, I like it! It’s a great analogy.
I’m writing alternative historical fiction about the Pacific (mainly Australia and Papua New Guinea) in WWII. When I first mentioned that here on the forum everyone’s reactions were “You’re changing history? You can’t do that!” But. Think Captain America (which I haven’t seen, but know the entire…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, ah-hah! Another person who isn’t really into fantasy. Isn’t it funny how everyone on here seems to be writing about elves? 😛 I might write some fantasy in the future, but for now my writing tries to stay relatively realistic. Do you read fantasy, or do you just not like it very much?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a KaPeeFer (KeePer) when you paid attention to the etymology of the words KeePer and KaPeeFer and decide you are both a Kingdom Penner and a Kingdom Pen Fan. (Yes, there is a difference.)
You know you’re a KaPeeFer when you try to sneaky-sneak other KaPeeFers into your books. (Yes, I have a dragon named Snapper. And catwings. And…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Definitely!
- Load More
