@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
ClaireC started the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi All.
A friend of mine started a Christian website called ‘For the Faith’, and asked me to write articles for the ‘blog’ section.
So. A bunch of you have blogs, and I want advice! Neither of us have run a blog or website before, but I’ve read/followed a lot, and my sister has had one, so I have some idea how it all works. Also I know a lot of…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Alright, I have a new character, and if anyone wants to draw him, I’d be delighted. 😀
His name is Levi Scarborough, and he’s a steampunk pirate. With a flying pirate ship. Ya. He’s tall and thin, with white-blond hair he keeps in a ponytail. He’s got a flair for the dramatic, and is normally wearing a colorful, stylish pirate-y uniform and a hat…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder, @daughteroftheking, Thank you. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Praise God the tree didn’t fall! I’m glad you got to enjoy the storm.
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â Haha! My phone is like that! XD
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2, @ingridrd, Thanks guys! 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@christi-eaton. Thanks so much girl!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie, @daughteroftheking, @skredder, @ingridrd, @dragon-snapper,
I have a praise point!
Last night a really big storm passed through our area. I really love the beauty of a storm, in fact my favourite kind of day is a rainy or stormy one.
Last night, though we were playing sport on the football field at the end of our street, and the…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when all of a sudden you start loving the name Josiah/Daniel/Anna/Daeus /Reagan/Snapper when you used to think nothing of it
@dekreel Aha…
I don’t know if it’s because I’m on staff for if I just unknowingly type Josiah’s name a lot or what, but whenever I type the letter “J” on my phone, Josiah’s name always come u…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *geeks out at the sight of salute emoji* 83
-
Joy started the topic Questions about Motifs and Archetypes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
Greetings, my fellow Kapeefers! I have two questions:
- What exactly is a motif? And what is the difference between a motif and a theme or symbol?
- What is the difference between a symbol and an archetype?
@princessfoo @jane-maree @daeus @sam-kowal @rochellaine @skredder @that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I haven’t watched TNG yet. I might watch it tonight if I’m not busy 😀
@daughteroftheking Which is your favorite series? Mine is TOS. Favorite character? Mine is Spock 😎 *wishes there was an emoji for the Vulcan salute*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Romance Novel Pet Peeves and Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy I never read specifically romance books, and I don’t usually like romance subplots in any genre, so yeah, I have a lot of pet peeves. 😛
I don’t know it anyone has said this already, but really, it drives me bonkers when they don’t respect each other. Like, they see their partner talking with someone else, and IMMEDIATELY they think…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Wow! I like her already. 😀
@rochellaine *invites self into Star Trek conversation* ;P Do you like TNG? (Have we already had this conversation? Sorry, my brain is really fuzzy right now. 😛 )
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I am actually planning on making a whole series of holiday-themed KPAs. So if you aren’t in this one, then you will undoubtedly be in another one!
But you did originally sign up for it, if that’s what you mean! You were the first one, in fact…
The one I’m doing right now is Easter-themed
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@radically-surrendered, *gasp* you’re right!
@dragon-snapper, Doctor, doctor, come quickly, everyone’s *dying*! What do you prescribe?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, yep, there you go. XD
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, Sorry, just got back from church. 🙂
I haven’t read a whole lot of time travel, but I’m certainly open to it.
And the Captain America I’m talking about is ‘The First Avenger’. The one with Hydra (look it up) 🙂
- Load More
