@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying hard!! :'(
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, 7 books???!!!???
Wow.
I’m gonna go eat ice cream and cry in my closet now.
And maybe do some writing. 😉
I just finished a term and a bit’s worth of science, history and math in one week, so writing hasn’t been remotely feasible. I’ll be back to it a bit more now, but I start more schoolwork on Monday, so…
yeah.
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
Sure! These two are the best: http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-switch-from-blogger-to-wordpress-without-losing-google-rankings/ and https://www.labnol.org/internet/switch-from-blogger-to-wordpress/9707/
I’m pretty sure WordPress.com has a tutorial on their site as well, but for some reason I never thought of using it 😛
As…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
I think the book came with a dvd and it was called Dinosaurs and Dragons (or Dragons and Dinosaurs idk). I don’t remember the author though. It was really interesting.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper, ha ha! I don’t imagine they would be very easy! 😛
Don’t worry about getting my tag wrong. Have you seen how many typos and wrong tags a do?? :O
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Beta Students Needed for Mini Course in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@mnvalentine @kaya-young Sweet! Send me an email (josiah@josiahdegraaf.com) and I’ll send you a link to the scripts. 🙂
@daeus Sending you the link, friend. Thanks muchly. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Norse Mythology Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well, this seems like a pretty sturdy story idea. I like the idea of using this mythology with elves and stuff. (Or are the alfs?) 😛 Anyway, it’s like what @that_writer_Girl_99 said, that the character will be pretty important. How the character ties into that sort of plot. Maybe Loki and Laufey’s motivation. What they want.
If…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec After all these years I got your tag wrong? Ugh. See above.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a KaPeeFer when you try to sneaky-sneak other KaPeeFers into your books. (Yes, I have a dragon named Snapper. And catwings. And a Ranger named Addie.)
@aislinn-mollisong XD I’ve been cameo-ed.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 Hi 😀
XD Thanks. The way its turning out is kind of funny, because Swiggy is hopelessly melodramatic about his desire… -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’m terribly late. *facepalm*
I’m the dragon that wrote the Legend of King Daeus that @claire-c and @dekreel were talking about. 😛
(And Claire-c, as for the Aberdeen question, I’ll see if I can, but these are not the easiest stories to write. XD)
So… Ariella, what do you like to write?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing XD XD The Firebird. A crashed plane. That is awesome.
I’m here, working for a bit on a story right now called Swiggy Wants to Destroy Everything. Stan is delighted with it, but it’s giving me a little trouble…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@aedesia Welcome to Kingdom Pen! 😀
@dekreel Nope. Never been sued. Though I should be. *grins* @rochellaine *looks at you* *promptly melts a chair*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hey, no problem. I do have like 5 other people reading it. XD But yeah, the general stuff is just as important as the normal stuff, so if you are willing to do that, it would be amazing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus XD Yep. I am extremely determined. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ariella-Newheart Oh really, good. Paper clips are useful. XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I do want to make a difference on the culture with my writing, not only on the secular publishing market, but on the Christian one as well, because I rarely enjoy anything I read in either of those (though there are novels I do love in both).
I feel my ultimate calling by God, is, like @kaya-young to become a missionary, however, I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ariella-newheart Oh yes, I have a whole book from Creation Ministries about how dinosaurs could have inspired dragons, and I’m obsessed with dragons and dinosaurs, so it was really interesting.
Oh, and the weather is very cosy thank you. Perfect for curling up in the green grass and
smoking a pipeÂand reading a book and “good-morning-ing” Ga…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
signing off. bye! 😊
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye That last one is definitely me haha! I’m lucky the college I’ll be going to has a creative writing major.
- Load More
