@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Favorite authors… Let’s see… Maybe Andrew Peterson, ’cause he wrote the Wingfeather Saga XD
I also like C.S. Lewis and J.R.R Tolkien, although I haven’t read them in a LONG time.
Oh, and D.G. Snapper X)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Yep. All four books. I’d say it’s a waste of time, but if you want to read them just to say how bad they are…go for it? Totally up to you haha. @ashlyvye
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
*sighs* I’ve only been on for a year, so I guess I can’t expect too much. @daeus
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Haha! Well, I’ve been on the forum since the day it started so they just slowly accumulated over time. Plus, I used to be super active on here. (@that_writer_girl_99)
I’ve read the Mistborn trilogy and The Way of Kings. I’m not really sure which one I like better.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I’d really like to hear you answer her second question. Share your chosen one status with me?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
I’d agree with you, but the Twilight books were even more popular, and I really can’t explain that one, so… @ashlyvye
-
ClaireC replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig, Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! 🙂
You. Write. Opera.!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!
How did no one else pick up on that??? @dekreel, @that_writer_girl_99, @rochellaine, @mnvalentine….
Anyways. WOW! How long have you been composing for?
I play a couple of instruments but would really like to play violin……[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Haha, yep! I read them when I was fifteen, and I was so excited about them that I finished all seven books in a couple of weeks. A month or so later, I went back to read them and discovered they weren’t as good as I’d thought, but I still love the series as a whole.
Combined with the fact that by now, I’ve seen all the movies and been to Harry P…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *bows* *hopes the links work*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye No worries!
@dragon-snapper Great job! Thanks for sharing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
And you can edit that as need be. Just let me know what needs to change. 😛 It is after all, a rough draft.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Let’s see how adviceful I can be…
When it comes to finding a theme for you novel or story, the task before you might seem a bit daunting. After all, there are hundreds to choose from. Lists upon lists of topics to write about, but which one will apply to my novel?
Which one will make the most sense?
As Christian…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Friday is here, and that means there’s just a few days left until the newsletter goes out! Post your writerly advice here for a chance to get your name (and blog!!) into the newsletter, where every KeePer eye will see!
@ashlyvye @christianna-hellwig @dragon-snapper @rochellaine @mnvalentine
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I don’t know how I managed to miss you until now, but welcome! Just so you know, there are a handful of Brandon Sanderson fans on here, myself included. 😉
You should definitely read The Lord Of The Rings. I admit, parts of it can be a slow read, but it gives you a deeper look at the characters. Also, I believe the meaning behind the…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig *cheers* You did it!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Never fear, I read the Cursed Child the day it came out in the US, and I was very happy with how it played out (pun intended).
Don’t get me wrong–I like Gryffindor, they’re just a bit…irritating. I don’t like how the books are catered to their house, but that might just be the Slytherin in me talking…
I like how you used the…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig A word about tags–to let someone know you’ve responded to their post, simply put @ and then their username, like I did with your tag above. You can find a persons’ tag just below their username. My username, for example, is Elizabeth, but my tag is @that_writer_girl_99. Make sense?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart That’s so cool!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’d like to try Krystal!
Let’s seeeeeee……
Oh, great, I ran out of characters…
Okay, I have a character for you. I’ve posted it here before, but…
The Doctor (Dr Who fanfic) (Don’t look up pictures!)
Long, wavy brown hair, green eyes, moderate makeup, and smirk. She has a blue dress with dark pants/tights and black…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Plus, the one thing I reeeaaalllyy don’t like, in any movie or book, is when it takes place in space. I find that really annoying for some reason, sorry. I also don’t like things that take place far into the future (meaning more than 500 years,) so, yeah.
I guess I shouldn’t ask if you like Dr Who then… 8-/
- Load More
