@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @waterlily @ashlyvye @everyone-else-who-commented
Thank you all! I’m sorry I didn’t reply to you guys earlier 🙂
@perfectfifths Oh! 0.0 What kind of musical term? What’s it mean?
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing AHH! I love the comic! Um… is it the DeGraaf siblings? I’m a little confused…
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@princessfoo Brilliant XD
Just brilliant
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing @jane-maree @rochellaine I’m here! I hope I don’t get distracted…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @jane-maree All right, I’m signing out now! Happy writing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Yes! I am still here, welcome 😀 What are you working on?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Yessss *high-sabers you*
I think Kylo just might be my new favorite villain…
Ahhhh, Porgs! <3
So did you have a favorite part? I like the Chewbacca and Porg scene XD
As for Leia… I’m not an expert on Star Wars, but I have heard that she can’t use the force like Luke can, so I’m thinking maybe someone else saved her.…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
That’s a really cool idea! You could make a topic for it if you wanted too. (I also adore making collages! I spend way too much time on it!)
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm Hmm…
- Characters. Anything and everything. I can’t seem to make an interesting character so save my life.
- Knowing when to quit a story. I tend to keep getting more ideas and prolonging the story.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reagan-ramm Ooh, good idea. I recently watched a few of your videos on facebook, and they’re great! 😀
- Focusing while I’m writing (not getting distracted w/ internet or other things)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, I know how that feels. My editing is going so slowly…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Awesome, how’s it going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m not sure, since I have to go out pretty early today. I’ll probably be on tomorrow though.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice Yeah, so am I! There have been several surgeries in my family, so we know how life just kinda stops for a while during all that craziness. Thank you both for your prayers. Very much appreciated <3
It’s kinda cool to know there are people praying with me in different countries 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I didn’t have the time to write today like I thought I would. busy day! I might try to squeeze some in, but that won’t be for a couple hours yet. Will you still be on then?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Aye, editing again! Probably for 1/2 hour and then I’ll do some beta reading for Dragon Snapper for a bit.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine All right I am here!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Definitely praying! It’s good to know that its nothing too serious though 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm Cool!
I need help with
~creating enough engaging conflict in my stories
~writing about characters of the opposite gender
~not letting my writer mind drift to cliche plots and characters (this happens to me a lot)
thank youuuuuuu!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I guess this is where we post prayer requests? correct me if I’m wrong……
So I wanted to request prayer for my mom. She’s been dealing with some random little problems lately (like pains in several area, etc.) and she actually went to the doctor today about a soft bump on her lower ribcage. the doctor said it’s a fatty tumor. not serious, but…[Read more]
- Load More
