@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Those are good points! I know I struggle with taking God’s gifts for granted, too
@jenwriter17Â I read Ruth 1, as well
I looked up the names for Naomi and Mara. Mara means “bitterness and sorrow,” and Naomi means “pleasantness.” It’s interesting to know
I think one of the reasons God brought food back to Judah was to show Naomi H…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young yes, even after all that had happened, Naomi and Ruth still had each other. God always provides a means of strength during hard times.
@jane-maree okey-dokey! 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Sam-Kowal ha! Well, remind me, and I will. ;P
And YES. Depth is everything. If you can boil your entire world down to a single deep, resonant core story/concept, so much the better for you. Hard to stress enough how important that is. Focus on what you have and make it so magical you don’t have to go look for other things to distract you.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Those are AMAZING!!
I think I’m actually kind of an ambivert. I just happened to be in a really good mood when I found you XD
Which is your favorite Wingfeather Saga book? I like the second one for all the adventure
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!!
IÂ love your username!! And your profile picture!
So, you like Andrew Peterson! Please tell me you’ve read his books… If not READ THEM, OR ELSE!!
Can I see some of your dragon pictures? If not, that’s okay 😉
Is my extroversion enough for ya? 😜
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
well, I actually have to go now for a while. might be on later, not sure….
-
Joy replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Unfortunately I haven’t watched enough of Star Wars to give an answer. XP Sorry!
(However, if you ever want to write a Dr Who story… 😂 )
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@inkling-for-christ *Grabs list of Star Wars story ideas and laughs evilly*
I’m glad you asked. Here’s a few of my favorite ideas that I haven’t used yet. (Don’t worry, I have plenty more 😉 )
- Here’s a prompt: What happened to the clones after the Clone Wars? Most of them were made into stormtroopers, but I would imagine a few would desert wh…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello. I come bearing a mind normally full of Star Wars stories…however, I’ve none about me today. I’ll come back if I get some.
Though, I will say, rewatching the movies (particularly the Force Awakens) seems to jog plenty of memories for me? You might try that.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
just curious, did any of you know Billy Graham’s funeral was today?
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Another question.
I was wondering what your thoughts were on talking and sharing about your novel before it’s published? If you’re planning to get published within the next few years, should your novel facts and characters and everything else go incognito?
For example, if I were to talk about my novel on my blog, would that be…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine hey!!! I’m on now for a little while at least (hard to fit writing in these days…) are you on?
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Well if you like dragons, you’ll like me. XD I am one. Call me Snapper. 😀
What’s your favorite instrument?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd This is awesome! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! not sure if you’re still here, but just letting you know I can’t be on now, but I will be later in the day
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily sure, welcome!
@notawriter I guess we can just carry the discussion through today and tomorrow if that’s okay with everyone
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilyhuntress 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
Have no fear, I have been talking to people inside my head since… well, I could talk.
😀 You write fantasy? *claps hands*
That’s wonderful, because I do, too. I even have a pet dragon, named Stan.By the way, is the Circle Trilogy the one about the desert world, and there…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@joy Yeah, worldbuilding can get tough sometimes for me. It’s easy to fluctaute between way too much and not enough.
Umm… @kate-flournoy, whenever you get around to writing that book about worldbuilding, be sure to send me a link and I’ll probably buy a copy to keep in each room of my house… 😀 I need to know what you know.
@joy besides what…[Read more]
- Load More
