@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Wow. That’s pretty cool! I’ve never seen anything like it in the Exchanges
@seekjustice You’re in for a treat
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
(A note of warning: I happen to be obsessed with Star Wars and, unfortunately, a continuity snob.)
So, are you thinking of going the “story in the Star Wars universe that follows the timeline and fits in with the movies and books” route or the “story with Star Wars technology and characters that may not agree with the o…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ahh, hehe So very subtle of you XD
@kaya-young Haha, thank you!! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel maybe if you beg someone will tag you to write a poem 😉 *whispers behind hand* pssst, Kaya-young is writing her poem next, so maybe she’d be willing to tag ya 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine sorry I didn’t see your post until now! I don’t think I’ll be on tomorrow much either, probably back on Monday like you. See you then hopefully!
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, wow. I am embarrased to say that I haven’t read your Boxes and Foxes poem until now either. I LOVE IT! You are such a great poet!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Ah, and your Narwhal poem! I love the rhythm! Nice job!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 @jenwriter17 @rochellaine AAH! I just read the Thing One, Octopus Ball, and Ice Cream poems. THOSE ARE ALL AMAZING! SO amazing… *shakes head in wonder*
Wow. Now I want to write a story-poem…
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
How is it possible to make a bad guy as likeable as Loki?
Or Kylo Ren from Star Wars X)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress yeah i saw your pictures of the dragons! that looks really good!!!
oh my goodness i love the Captain America and Avengers movies!!!!! Do you have a favorite superhero? (marvel and d.c.)
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress HAH! If you don’t like cheesy graphics, then beware the classic series. The only thing worse than the graphics is the music. Particularly in the early 1980s *shudders*
Other than that, I’d highly recommend them! If I were you, I’d start with Tom Baker. He played the Doctor from the mid-1970s to the early ’80s. While not my…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine hmm, good point about Ruth giving up everything, It’s hard to give everything up for God sometimes
I like that quote “The Lord Almighty, He know” 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @kaya-young @anyone-else I’m here! Theoretically coming back to the KPA
Rochellaine — So your brother likes that episode. 0.o Well… I’m… sorry, Rochellaine’s-Brother, that I don’t feel the same, exactly.
For the record, in which episodes was Kirk tortured??
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress *jumps at the mention of Dr Who*
Oooh! Yeah, it’s a lot. But I’m glad you’re starting at the beginning! Otherwise you’d be totally lost
Have you ever considered looking into the classic series, too? They’re my favorites 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress First, I love that quote you have there by Richard Bach.
Welcome to the bestistest place in the universe (someone probably beat me to saying that)!!! I’m kinda an introvert too (INFJ) and I enjoy photography (but not that often) and drawing too. What do you like to draw?
*high fives fellow 17 year old* 😉
What are you favorite…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel yeah, I think in certain circumstances and stories the meaning of names is significant.
It’s hard to imagine that God could care for every single person. there’s just so many people. but He does, ’cause He’s God. Which is a comforting thought actually…..
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Me, too! The only think I ever draw is manga profiles. I really enjoy it, too X)
Book recommendations. *groans* *pulls out long list*
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (historical fiction)
- Josiah’s Fire by Tahni Cullen (non-fiction Christian)
- Princess Academy by Shannon Hale (fantasy, favorite book after Wingfeather Saga)
…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Read Brandon Sanderson (crazy amazing fantasy author). Also, Cry The Beloved Country (not fantasy, but very deep and heartfelt. The best Christian novel I’ve ever read). Oh, and read Dreamlander too! It’s amazing.
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
One can forget a story, alter a story, or even throw away a story, but one can never completely abandon a story
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Hi! don’t know if you’re still on, but sadly I can’t join you for writing at the moment. I’m actually headed to the Readers’ Corner, so let me know if you’re going over there today too 😉
- Load More
