@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Well, I’m looking at aussie pinterest memes, so I’m not sure if it counts. Hey do you remember/did you try Vegemite chocolate?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 yes, I wrote one, but it’s gone. I’ll try to fix it….
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Cool, I’ve just got to read a bit to my siblings, and then I’ll be on!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 This is a great topic idea. That last prompt you made is seriously epic and introspective. If I weren’t already working on too many projects at once, I would try it. I may still, but it seems the type of theme that would require a subte and delicate theme-master to make work.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Multiple themes/character development in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 That doesn’t sound too complicated to me, actually. It depends on how long it is- the more book, the more theme you can fit in. The important thing is to be delicate and decisive with the ideas, and they will all fall together nicely. Good luck with it! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine @dragon-snapper @jane-maree @anyone
Anyone around? I’ll be writing in about half an hour!
-
Joy replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@spradlin Oh! 0.0 HI! X’D
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Great, idea, Cindy!!
Tagging @dragon-snapper. You are such an inspiration and such a great writer. Not to mention a wonderful friend to everyone on the forums! Thank you for inspiring us all, and always giving us random things to laugh about!
You’re the Xonos Darkgrate of KP! (Aetherlight reference… ask an Aethasian XD)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine argh, sorry i can’t! not sure if you’re still on, but I might be on late tonight or tomorrow.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @kate-flournoy because she too does not know how awesome and incredibly talented she is. Thanks for being such a great friend and mentor, dear.
Also, cute idea, Cindy!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine aw, yeah he totally was being really sweet and generous to her, like…..a lot. 🙂 <3
-
Daeus replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi @spradlin! Ghosts are cool.
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Hey Brianna, thank you for the card with the cute stickers and things you sent! That was a pleasant surprise. And the card’s SO pretty. Sheet music and flowers—lovely combo. 😉
I’m definitely looking forward to Spring as well. Especially all the growing stuff, and the just-right weather.
Thanks so much. 😀 -
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Guuuuuuys! There’s a Goodreads giveaway going on for Fawkes, by Nadine Brandes. They are ARC’s (signed too I think), and the official Fawkes release date isn’t until summer!
@jane-maree @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @dekreel @ingridrd @audrey-caylin-
@jenwriter17 YASSS I JUST ENTERED *flails* I’m ridiculously excited for this book…I don’t know if I’m going to make it until July if I don’t win this giveaway XD
-
@audrey-caylin oh I knooooow! July is way too far away!
-
-
YES SAME I ENTERED ALSO. *much flailing*
-
@jane-maree Yay! *flails with you*
-
-
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine ooooh, I see. Making us work harder than just finding stuff on the internet, huh? 😉 sorry for that last one then, found it on pinterest.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@slylilhuntress yeeeessss! Hawk Eye and Widow neeeed a movieeee!!!!
No I haven’t seen the Black Panther movie yet. have u? are u gonna see Infinity Wars in April? I’m soooo excited for it, and the Han Solo movie coming out in May too. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Yeah, and it can be hard (I think I struggle with this sometimes) to follow God, knowing people might think we’re weird or different, when the Bible actually says were are a ‘peculiar people.’ But sometime people can think more highly of us because of what we do, like in Ruth’s case.
@jane-maree lol, yeah I’m shipping these…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel not sure why i mentioned i was biracial. sorry if that was kinda awkward.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@reaganramm Wow! Thanks so much! This is infinitely helpful! I was wondering about this because I read an article about someone who said never to talk about your novel before publishing it because it would make the book jaded whenever it came out, but now I think that article was probably wrong. XD 😛
Well, I knew I wanted to publish before I go…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Multiple themes/character development in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 It doesn’t sound too complicated. I can’t just take this limited information and guarantee it will work, but I think it can. One question: what’s the antagonistic force in this novel?
- Load More

*grins* Glad you got it! Spring is definitely a wonderful time of year. Anne of Lothlorien actually started Operation Winter Cheer, so she’s partly to “blame” as well. 😉
Then I thank you as well, Morgan. 😉
@Anne-of-Lothlorien