@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool, see you then!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice yeah i think i will be. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll be on in 30-45 minutes, if you’ll still be around 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree NOT KEEN ON CHOCOLATE?! how can this be? *holds up palm and turns away* *changes mind and hugs you instead* poor girl……
anyone on? I’m writing school papers.
@seekjustice @dekreel @dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @rochellaine @ingridrd @sam-kowal
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! ya know the comic poem topic? well, what if we did something like that, only with pictures instead of making up a pome topic (octopus ball, red bubbles, my goodness…)? (maybe separate topic or use the same one?) only if you want to though…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
I read the third chapter…..
hehe, Naomi was a matchmaker in this chapter 😉 I like that Boaz didn’t want Ruth to go home empty-handed to Naomi, which shows he cared for both of them. That trait (that he cared for Ruth’s mother-in-law) is good to have in a husband or son-in-law.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayers in our writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I personally don’t feel it’s wrong. When I write prayers for my novels, in some ways it’s sort of like the prayer is my prayer. I’m not sure if that makes sense, but since my characters are all, in some way, a reflection of me, their prayers, their struggles, and of course the God they are praying too, are all my prayers, struggles and M…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I totally understand. I’m going to share one of my favorite verses because it always make me feel better:
“There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” — Romans 8:1
I don’t know if that’s relevant to what you’re going through, but for me, it’s comforting even if it’s irrelevant 🙂
Praying for peace, joy,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd I’d like to try Jacklyn!! I probably won’t be able to draw her until later this week though 🙂
In exchange, I have Francesca. In her mid to late thirties. She has brown hair with natural red highlights, and dark blue eyes, and a sweet smile — that of a mother. I’m not sure about anything else, though. Have fun with her!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@aratrea NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This is Mr. Ironheart all over again….@ariella-newheart
Thank you for being the best editor-in-chief KP has ever had (to my knowledge). I can’t say anything eloquent right now so I’ll leave it at that.
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi friends,
I wanted to ask for prayer because I’m kinda going through some depression at the moment. It’s not like I ever feel this deep despair or anything, but I have this constant sinking feeling that’s just enough to distract me. And it does distract me. I’m constantly evaluating myself in every area and some of it’s good, like when I worry…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @Ethryndal for gracing us all with her dazzling wit and making us all laugh with her snazz and sarcasm. Every forum needs a sarcastic elf.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Joy perfect! So glad it was helpful. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I love them! Thanks a lot!! 😀
BTW, may I ask what that crocheted thing is in the background? I have a scarf with those colors!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Oh well, I’d sort of disappeared anyway. I’m back now, but doing math 🙁
WHAAAT?? Not keen on chocolate. *frowns*. But chocolate is the source of all writing life! Don’t worry, I did taste the vegemite chocolate and it was evil. Cadbury should sack whoever managed to think of it 😀
What’re you working on at the moment?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@aratrea I’m very glad you’ll still be around!
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I can neither confirm or deny that… 😉
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Aww; thanks. 🙂 I appreciate it a lot. You all are the bestisest people on the bestisest place on the internet. That Ecclesiastes passage is a very relevant passage for me during this time!
@daughteroftheking Yeah; I’ll still be around the forum (especially when tagged), but there’s going to be some new people taking on…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise And now I go back and read the announcement… Because sometimes I like to pretend I’m a time traveler and do the future first and then go back to the past. 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Aww, I didn’t know you were leaving, @aratrea ! You will be missed. Take good care of that frog and keep up the writing awesomeness!
@corissa-maiden-of-praise this is a great poem. <3
- Load More
