@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine HAHA! What, did you think I’d be more like “AISLINN!!!!! ARIELLA!!!!! AWESOME AMAZING BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Thank you! I’m pretty excited 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine No, I’m not telling them that I joined The Aetherlight XD
*whispers* I’m telling them that I might join this coming weekend!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin I’m signing off. But I’ll be in the Readers’ Corner 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin HAHA! That sounds like an amazing story X’D
Yeah, I did similar things to you. Stick people. Except there was no dialogue. So I had to narrate everything that they said or else it wouldn’t make sense XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin Hi!! Sorry I didn’t see you until now. XD
They’ve been going okay. Despite the fact that I’m on writer’s block in the middle of ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS!! *claws table furiously*
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I have to go now :/ Bye!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @aislinn-mollisong, @ariella-newheart, @destiny, @xonos-darkgrate, @foreverme, @lady-iliara, @silverclaw-bonnetfolly, @0-0enyali0-0, and all the other Aethasians even if you aren’t on KP. I can’t express how AMAZINGLY AWESOME you guys are! I stalk The Aetherlight forums everyday, and you never cease to amaze me, and/or make me laugh,…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Awww, the bees are cute XD This is such a cool thread, btw!
@dekreel your pictures remind me of a “series” I did when I was about seven or eight. It was like a cartoon, where I drew stick figures and those little dialogue bubbles for when they talked… 😛
My first story was called “The Hotel That Burned Down.” I was six, and my…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 I saw both your tags but I haven’t had time to do them, so I’m happy if someone else wants a go!
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @aedesia (even though you aren’t on much) for being an AWESOME cousin and best friend 😉
Tagging @warrenluther04. Your enthusiasm, outgoingness and geekiness always brightens my mood. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @kate-flournoy, @ethryndal, @dragon-snapper, @emily, @shannon, @winter-rose, and anyone else who may have been involved in a GIF-war. You guys make my day. 😛
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’m catching up on emails and DMs, but that’s writing too, so I’ll stay a little bit XD
How have your stories been coming along?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @audrey-caylin @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @aislinn-mollisong (Ace, I have something to tell you!!!) @ariella-newheart (You, too!!!) @seekjustice @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @catwing
I’m wriiiiiiiitiiiiingg!
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Friend's editing website! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 Ooh, nice! I’ll be sure to check it out! 😀
I personally haven’t started a freelance editing business yet, but I’m really hoping to in the future! Right now I’m practicing by critiquing other peoples’ manuscripts for free and taking some courses through The Pen Institute.
@jane-maree recently started her business, so I’d bet she…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
whoopsy I didn’t see you were already tagged @seekjustice! tagging @rochellaine instead (lemme know if you don’t wanna be tagged or if you’re already tagged)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel ooh, this is such a good idea! here goes…..
The warbling got louder until he was afraid that maybe this forest wasn’t so good after all. He trembled and clutched his gnarled staff.
“W-who’s there?” he whispered. But he didn’t know if it was a ‘who’ or ‘what.’
The noise grew in volume until he was tempted to turn back and run. Go…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young @jane-maree @skredder @waterlily @notawriter @seekjustice @everyone
I read the first two chapters of Esther. I think that it was interesting that even though after Esther was chosen as queen, she still obeyed Mordecai as her father-figure. And I’m sure there was some risk to Mordecai standing in the courtyard checking on her. I’m sure…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 sounds like you were a very creative young writer (still are I bet!) 😉
@warrenluther04 cool, looking forward to pictures! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Well maybe if you found a TARDIS………
Emoji-Bot? EMOJI-BOT?!?! *shakes head* Boy, oh, boy that show just keeps getting weirder and weirder…… *sighhh*
I have only seen the first season and a teensy weensy bit of the second season of Twelve, so most of those you mentioned I haven’t seen. I have seen Deep Breath and The…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Zikers, I am so bad at replying in a timely manner anymore. 😅
I liked Into the Dalek too! It’s not my favorite, but it was fascinating. My favorite would probably have to be….ack. I dunno if I can choose! I liked Smile, the one with the emoji-bot-thingys. XD I also LOVED The Caretaker where he goes undercover at Clara’s school. 😂😂 His…[Read more]
- Load More
