@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s a very sound argument *nods wisely*
Also, thank you, I am irrevocably in love with Brigadoon and I’ve just been watching snippets from the Goodman Theatre version and my word it’s amazing! And the dancing….I now have a future in musical theatre.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice Well, at this point, I have distracted myself reading blogs and The Aetherlight forums. And I’ve hit a brick wall on the KPA, so I think I’ll take a break for tonight.
See you later! Nice talking/arguing/bickering/whatever we were doing…! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Oh dear. 🙁 Praying for your family!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hehe, that happens to me all the time. So far I have only written… six new words XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, see you, for now.
You know the great irony, since I signed into the writers corner I have literally not written a word.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hmm, that’s interesting! I can drink A2 milk (which I think is what you’re talking about the different proteins) even though it still has some lactose, I just can’t drink a lot.
I think I have heard of the goat/cow milk, but I’d never heard of the duck/chicken eggs.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Of course 😀 Well, I haven’t actually seen it, but I love the music and I can dance the Scottish version of Riverdance, which is quite different, but same music.
No…I can’t really see the connection. But oh well.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine THAT’S pretty cool. So it was in the 1990s?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hmph.
No, it’s actually been awhile since I’ve watched Star Trek, so I haven’t seen any new ones
What is Stargate SG-1?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I AM NOT IMAGINARY!
@seekjustice Thank you. *thumbs Rochellaine* This is what I have to deal with.
XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, I wouldn’t ever say coconut ice cream actually tastes like ice cream, but I do like the taste of it.
For what reason are you allergic to cows milk but not goats?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Poor @dekreel 🙁
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I do remember that! It was hilarious. X’D
I’m not imaginary, I’m just rare! 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I made myself laugh rereading it 😀
Yes I do! I briefly did Irish dancing last year too, but…yeah…that didn’t work out, its so different to Scottish. I’ve never done ballroom or swing, but oh yes, I’d love to do tap!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Thank you!! How do you like your role? 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Oh, goodness. Critiques from Catwing…
Hey, I’m no mathematician XD
Fair enough. I will, um… keep all that in mind! XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep, there’s five of us kids, including myself, and my dad hardly ever cooks. It’s usually just my mum and sometimes we’ll cook or help her. But I’m terrible at cooking, so I prefer to help out in other ways, like folding the washing, nothing can go wrong there.
Also, I’m not sure if you have the right to disappear @dekreel since you have not…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
in my opinion, I do some really nice dancing in the kitchen, but my mother never appreciates it.
I was, however, referring to The Fiddler on the Roof, it was just an off the cuff remark I made because I was watching a clip from the movie.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well. It was rather……… But, see my friend was in it! I had to see it! XD
Wait!! But I watch Star Trek, right? Lame excuse, but you like Star Trek, right?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Goat milk! Huhhh, I’ve never heard of goat milk ice cream…
And next they’ll be inventing puppy milk ice cream… Namely, Daniel. XD
- Load More
