-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I got 608 written, what about you?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome, welcome, and thrice welcome, @Anne-Swiftblade!!! I dub thee Swiftblade the Messenger… or should it be assassin? Which do you prefer? 😛 I think the role of Messenger would better fit a KeePer… 😉
Anyway. I’m Kate. Hi. I’m also a dragon, as you can see by my profile pic. Welcome again. Can’t wait to see you around.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome, welcome, and thrice welcome, @Anna-Swiftblade!!! I dub thee Swiftblade the Messenger… or should it be assassin? Which do you prefer? 😛 I think the role of Messenger would better fit a KeePer… 😉
Anyway. I’m Kate. Hi. I’m also a dragon, as you can see by my profile pic. Welcome again. Can’t wait to see you around.
-
Hope Ann started the topic Quick Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 1 month ago
I’ve been working on the blurb for my novel, Fidelyon, and wondered if any of you had any critiques. Especially regarding the flow of the first few lines, directly followed bye the prophecy. I’m considering taking out the bolded sentences…I’m not sure. (also, what is the official name for these things? Blurbs? Book Descriptions? Reader Traps? ;)…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann started the topic Quick Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 1 month ago
I’ve been working on the blurb for my novel, Fidelyon, and wondered if any of you had any critiques. Especially regarding the first few lines, then the prophecy. I’m considering taking out the bolded sentences…I’m not sure. (also, what is the official name for these things? Blurbs? Book Descriptions? Reader Traps? 😉 )
A shield. A spear. An…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Consider me properly inspired…after I get the next several books on my tbr list done. But you and @Kate-flournoy have talked about it so much that I want to read it. Also, I saw the movie. Which I really liked, though I could tell things were sped up even though it didn’t seem rushed. Have you seen the movie, Daeus?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome, @anne-swiftblade. I love your username…swiftblade. That conjures up a number of cool pictures. 😉
Lord of the Rings. YES! Me too.
Fantasy. Another YES! What are you working on right now?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus with you all the way.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh wow @Daeus, really… I’m glad I asked. Here’s my question though. How can the author who wrote Les Miserables write anything either soulless or themeless????? How is that even physically possible?? Grrrrrr… classical authors are so contradictory. 🙁
Yes @Christi-Eaton, Les Mis is definitely one of my favorites. But… uh… Madame…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Greetings, my fellow squires and knights of the pen! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Greetings, @theliterarycrusader! I have a MC who is an INFJ. I’m a INTJ myself…a type that is pretty rare among women (0.8%). I’ve read most, if not all of Chuck Black’s works too. I enjoyed The War of the Realm trilogy. The idea was very interesting even if the writing isn’t the best. 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I finished editing and added about 150-200 words probably. 🙂 Good job! That’s a nice amount of words for such a short period of time. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Okay, all done! @dragon-snapper I have to get back to doing school now, unfortunately. Thanks for writing with me!
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Okay, all done! @dragon-snapper
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Cool! @dragon-snapper I’m just going to go until I’m done editing, then. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I’m almost done editing, but I’ll probably go until 12:45, if you’re game. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I have a bit of editing to do, so sure. 🙂 Do you want to go until 1:40?
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I have a bit of editing to do, so sure. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragonsnapper I have a bit of editing to do, so sure. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Greetings, my fellow squires and knights of the pen! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@theliterarycrusader It’s nice to meet you! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet (YES, I said it first)!
I’m definitely a night owl, too. 🙂 I can never go to bed early, and I can’t sleep during the day (unless I’m really, REALLY tired). 😉I’m a “Storm” trooper. I (hopefully) have better aim though.
Haha. It’s so true, though. The…[Read more]
- Load More
