-
Faith Kindred replied to the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
*Comes out of the shadows* Whew… It’s been a while since I’ve been on here. But life has been keeping me busy 😛 (as always)… Anyway, lovely peom @bluejay! I really like it. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOODNESS SOMEBODY ELSE FEELS LIKE I DO!!!!!!!! Seriously, I’d given up hope.
Seriously, he might just be my all time favorite villain ever.
I concur. Most vehemently. With everything you said. Don’t let me start ranting; I’ll never finish.
One other clever thing they did with him (though it doesn’t have much to do with his character) is…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess & @dragon-snapper I’ve got to stop now and go and cook lunch. I got a poem writing which I’ve posted in the poetry forum for people to look and comment on. So head over there…. 🙂 *disconnects call*
-
BlueJay started the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
I’ve never written a poem like this before, so I thought I’d see what you guys thought of it and any suggestions that you have to make it better.
@daeus; @kate-flournoy; @faithdk; @overcomer; @jess; @dragon-snapper; @winter-rose; @ivy-rose; @anna-brie; @warrioroftherealm; @clairec; @spradlin; @jadamae; @hislittlerose;…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*laughs with you* I know, isn’t it amazing?!? 😛 @jess What will they think of next???
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*laughs with you* I know, isn’t it amazing?!? 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Wonderful! I shall. *hangs up phone* Useful things phones. 🙂 @dragon-snapper
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Wonderful! I shall. *hangs up phone* Useful things phones. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*dials @dragon-snapper* Hello, hello? Dragon Snapper, are you still writing? *waits for response*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper
Well, for where I live, the most dangerous animal we get is the Tiger snake. I think it is third on the list of poisoness snakes.
In Australia it is the Taipan snake and the Mulga snake. I’ve never seen any in the wild. Thankfully!!!!!!!!! -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Quick Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 1 month ago
Thanks, @daeus
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quick Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 1 month ago
Hmm, do you think it will look good in the review section on the back of a book?
No.
And I like that last one quite a lot. I think that works, definitely.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@aella ah yes, I’m guessing Hope Ann isn’t that unique of a name. Maybe I should change it…but I can’t without setting up a new account so never mind.
I do have a project, @anna-brie, if that helps. Forest of Darkness. Now, there are two profiles of me right now. Hope Schmidt and Hope Ann. Hope Ann is my new one that I’m going to be using.…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Quick Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 1 month ago
I want to have two blurbs. A longer one for the Amazon description and what will end up being a shorter one for the back of the book. The longer one seems to have everyone’s approval. As for a shorter one, here’s a mix of the two which is hopefully more personal but still condensed.
Ancient sign, bitter fate,
Scar and oath and quest
Revealing…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Quick Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h deleting the bolded part seems to be the popular opinion around here, so I’ll probably do that.
@Kate-flournoy I’m not sure what to say to such a recommendation. Hmm, do you think it will look good in the review section on the back of a book? 😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Quick Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-hoven deleting the bolded part seems to be the popular opinion around here, so I’ll probably do that.
@Kate-flournoy I’m not sure what to say to such a recommendation. Hmm, do you think it will look good in the review section on the back of a book? 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, my fellow squires and knights of the pen! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
I can’t believe I missed this!!!! Aauuuugggghhhh!!
Anyway, here I am. Hello and welcome, @TheLiteraryCrusader. This is a beautiful, wonderful, magnificent, inspiring, friendly, cheerful*coughcough* Okay, enough with the adjectives. This is an awesome place and I’m thrilled that you’re going to be a part of it. Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
-
Greta replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@anne-swiftblade WELCOME!!! So glad to have you on here. 🙂
Narnia and Lord of the Rings?!?! I have to agree with your choice of books. 😉 I still need to read the Kingdom Series, though. I’ll have to add that to the list. *looks at list* *list is 5 feet long* -
Greta replied to the topic Hello. My name is Anne Swiftblade… in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-swiftblade WELCOME!!! So glad to have you on here. 🙂
Narnia and Lord of the Rings?!?! I have to agree with your choice of books. 😉 I still need to read the Kingdom Series, though. I’ll have to add that to the list. *looks at list* *list is 5 feet long* - Load More
