-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*looks around for another place to sit.* Welcome on board @dragon-snapper. You need to learn to control your temper. Otherwise, I shall be a doctor who specializes in treating burnt patients.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@lightningmouse, Sure, I still want to. We can do that now, or you can join Kate and I, as we write till nine (usa time for Ohio) I’m not sure what that would make it for you.
Contest deadlines, my life is ruled by them. 😛 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@lightningmouse The Americans might not be interested, but the Aussie is. What’s it like where you live???
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy *runs and picks up phone* Yes! I can go to nine as well. 🙂 Ready, set, *looks around and realizes you have already started.* 🙂 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy *runs and pics up phone* Yes! I can go to nine as well. 🙂 Ready, set, *looks around and realizes you have already started.* 🙂 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Bluejay, actually, I can!! Ready, set go! When will you be writing till? I can write until nine our time, like usual.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec no worries. Yes please do.
@lightningmouse, we never did the fifteen minute challenge. Are you interested? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*jumps on dragon and flies off in search of fellow writers* *turns dragon around and uses phone instead*
@daeus, @kate-flournoy (it’s been a long time since we wrote together) @overcomer, @jess, @winter-rose, @clairec, @dragon-snapper, @anna-brie, @jadamae, @anyone-else
Hello? Hello? Hello? The answering machine? Leave a message? okay. Hi all, I’m…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie Sorry, I missed your post. There’s only one girl around my age where I live and she’s got a job now, so much harder to find time to meet together.
But we are looking at moving into town, so maybe things will change then. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie Sorry, I missed your post. There’s only one girl around mt age where I live and she’s got a job now, so much harder to find time to meet together.
But we are looking at moving into town, so maybe things will change then. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec I’ve posted the link in the cinema forum. I’ve tagged you there too. (I don’t know what you’ll see, but for me the side videos aren’t that great, but I can’t stop them, so I just watch it on full screen.)
-
BlueJay started the topic Movies in the forum Film 10 years, 1 month ago
https://youtu.be/fZh5P4ru_NE
@clairec Try this. Let’s hope it works. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec IN HOLLYWOOD!?!?!?!?!?!?! *faints*
*faints for a second time when she reads 1hr 47 mins*
You have got to tell me what it was all about. Maybe under your profile or mine. Sure, I can do that. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec Eyekey Productions??? Or something like that? They entered Chuck’s first and second competition and won first place. We got third place in the second year and the same the next year.
And I’ve watched Off Track. It’s a well made move. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess; @daeus; @faithdk; @christi-eaton; @dragon-snapper; @ingridrd; @gretald; @spradlin;
Awww, you guys. You are all so wonderful. Thanks so much for the encouragement.If you want to suggest topics to write more poems like this I’d welcome them with open arms.
(@spradlin, I might just submit this. 🙂 )
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess; @daeus; @faithdk; @chrisit-eaton; @dragon-snapper; @indridrd; @gretald; @spradlin;
Awww, you guys. You are all so wonderful. Thanks so much for the encouragement.If you want to suggest topics to write more poems like this I’d welcome them with open arms.
(@spradlin, I might just submit this. 🙂 )
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy Thanks for the suggestions. At the moment I am trying to read through ever biography that we own. Which is a lot, but it will be good.
I’m in the middle of reading about Hudson Taylor and his life is so amazing. He really trust in God to provide at the right time.
No way! *It’s a small world after all* I keep finding people who know…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic The Sea in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Wow, great poem! I love the shape of it, too. Great work!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ok. New statement. He is my all time favorite villain ever.
@Daeus I think it’s safe to say I concur. And even if it isn’t… I concur.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h That’s totally amazing. God is wonderful.
I think youth events are great. It’s so much nicer when you can be with other Christian people like yourself. It’s one thing I miss a lot, as I live in the country with no close Christians nearby.
At least KP allows me to be with people even if it is over the internet. 🙂 - Load More
