-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@clairec Yes, you have the exact idea. I have only seen the movie ‘The little princess’ and that scene isn’t in there. 🙁
I mean them reading a different. It would be like me starting B & B now and in five minutes you read the book too. But up where you are.
@hope We have the Inkheart books but I have not yet gotten to them. And my name as in…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@bluejay So…like there’s a storybook world. Character run around and do what they want until they have to act out until someone reads the book then they have to act out their roles. But does this mean they have to act them out again and again and in any order? That could be interesting, though I’ve a feeling they would get bored with it very…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Kate-flournoy Oh look who has wifi! *runs off to type up email* *heads back* And yes, why should I care what people think? I care more about what someone says about my writing than what anyone says about me. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
I do like The Flamingly Sharp Sparkling Blade of Heralding Darkness. That’s right up there with – correct me if I get it wrong – Squishy the Invisible Nazi Killer from Quebec. 😀 😀 😀
-
BlueJay started the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope HELP!!!!!! (And anyone else) @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @jess, @clairec, @spradlin, @faithdk, @rolena-hatfield, @gretald, @ingridrd, @his-instrument, @christi-eaton, @timothy-young, @anna-brie, @gideon-sowdon, @warrioroftherealm, @EVERYONE!!!!!
I got a great idea, but the more I write it the more it…[Read more] -
BlueJay started the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope HELP!!!!!! (And anyone else) @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @jess, @clairec, @spradlin, @faithdk, @rolena-hatfield, @gretald, @ingridrd, @his-instrument, @christi-eaton, @timothy-young, @anna-brie, @gideon-sowdon, @warrioroftherealm, @EVERYONE!!!!!
I got a great idea, but the more I write it the more it…[Read more] -
BlueJay started the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope HELP!!!!!! (And anyone else) @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @jess, @clairec, @spradlin, @faithdk, @rolena-hatfield, @gretald, @ingridrd, @his-instrument, @chrisit-eaton, @timothy-young, @anna-brie, @gideon-sowdon, @warrioroftherealm, @EVERYONE!!!!!
I got a great idea, but the more I write it the more it…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Welcome! The foot soldier has appeared at last. What is your excuse for the delay? *smirks*
Joy says you should call it a fire knife, and then whenever someone says ‘beware my fire knife’ everyone else can just stare at them like really?
I’m another lucky survivor from the day of death. Actually, I was up sitting on my castle…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess I’m still writing. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ooh, wifi on vacation! Yessss…
*ahem* You’re quite welcome, @Sarah-H. 😀 As I see it, the only purpose of debate is to discuss and discover truth, and anything besides firm respect and consideration is, at the very least, completely unnecessary. I do my best to live by that rule.
And good for your brother he’s willing to stand up and defend…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec I’m still writing. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yes @jess Join me in 15. I’ll be here. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper; @daeus; @overcomer; @clairec; @winter-rose; @jess; @rolena-hatfield Please…can someone write with me????
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Thank you. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Welcome to the bestestist….oh…I’ve been better. Different time zones are no fun. *pouts* Hey if you visit Australia some day, you can visit with me. 🙂
Congratulations to Issac. (I stop motion too)
The Hobbit, Mysterious Benedict Society, Kingdom Series and Knights of Arrethtrae…nice choices. 🙂
*reads posts from you…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothorien Welcome to the bestestist….oh…I’ve been better. Different time zones are no fun. *pouts* Hey if you visit Australia some day, you can visit with me. 🙂
Congratulations to Issac. (I stop motion too)
The Hobbit, Mysterious Benedict Society, Kingdom Series and Knights of Arrethtrae…nice choices. 🙂
*reads posts from you…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I got into a year long debate with an evolutionist online once. I mainly had to deal with condescension and some rudeness, but nothing too bad…at least not for me since when it comes to things like that, I frankly don’t care what people think of me. It was quite an experience though.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h No worries. Good night, sleep tight, and don’t let the bed bugs bite. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic 6 Word Story Competition (critique) in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years ago
@sarah-h Sign up for the KP newsletter and you’ll get a picture every so often for a story 250-500 words and another picture for a six-word story, (which is what Claire is doing above)
- Load More
