-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
Cool! Can’t wait to read it! 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
Oops I forgot to reply to your last question. I am thinking of finding a new scene from Chuck’s books and starting early.
Or doing Black Beauty. That would be hard to do, but fun I think. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
I can sort of hear my accent. Haha. 🙂 Hmm…that’s an idea. I shall have to look through all the Aussie books that we have.
Don’t worry about typing Talea wrong. Yes, the first time on a “big” movie. I did one once before, but it was only about 30 seconds long, so I don’t really count it. And I voiced everyone one and that short one too.
The…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite biographies in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years ago
@sarah-h Yes he was. 🙂 It took some time and a lot of trials, but God was faithful.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h *echoes scream* Arghhhhhh…..
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite biographies in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years ago
@sarah-h Ooooooo. Bruchko (Bruce Olsen) was a 19 year old who went to South American to tell a deadly Indian tribe about Jesus. The natives couldn’t pronounce his name and called him Bruchko.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I have never done paintball before, but I’ve heard about it. *annoyed grunt* That experience must have been trying. (I’m glad you know what to do next time.) I see a lot of that kind stuff when I do theatre. Hey, would you mind emailing through what you would do next time? Maybe I can prepare too. Just do the email I gave you for beta reading.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Arizona is AWESOME!!!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Yep. And then America will change their times and we’ll have to learn them all over again. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec That’s awesome. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h When it is 12am (midnight) Arizona; it is 6pm (Victoria) So you should be 10 minutes off midnight?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
#1 @timothy-young
#1 @jadamae
#3 @anne-of-lothlorien
#1 @corissa-maiden-of-praiseWow! These are all so hard. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite biographies in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years ago
@wordfitlyspoken I have just been reading a whole lot of Christian biographies. Gifted Hands; A man called Peter; Susanna Wesley; No Greater Love; Bruchko; Miracle for Jen; Queen of the Reformation; Hudson Taylor; Teddy Roosevelt.
I have read the Hiding Place. (and ever other book that I could lay my hands on about Corrie ten Boom). It was a…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec @anna-brie (aussies)
@daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @jess @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @anyone-else (Americans)
Australia has just started day-light savings. Which means all the times that we figured out have changed. 🙁 So when we used to write 8(usa); 10(aus) it means that 8(usa) is now 11(aus).
Having announced all that…anyone up…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yay!!!! You like Hogan too. I’m not sure it is Disney, but it’s still awesome. Great fav characters: I like Lebeau, Olsen, and Hogan.
Okay, I changed mine. It is now a Pincushion Hakea. 🙂 I change my picture a lot.
I have seen a scene or two from it, but not the whole thing. My brother owns it though, so maybe one day.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Thank you for the ice cream. Perfect for the day that I am living at the moment. Sunny and hot. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Well good luck then, @Overcomer. Hope you get it figured out. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Overcomer yay! I got 309. What about you?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Overcomer me! Me! You caught me on a Saturday, so I can! *squeals* Till 1:50 then?
- Load More
