-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@Brandon-Miller ha, yep. Emma and I are sisters, and for the record *squares shoulders* I’m older than she is… most people don’t know that… because she’s taller… XD XD XD
Yes, only two dragons as far as I know. 😀
No @Bluejay. I’m fine.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Ooooo pick me. pick me. So click on the person that you wish to tag and you will see beside their name an @something That is their tag. Now some of us have our tag as our user name (i.e. me) and some don’t, has you have probably found out. 🙂 Any more questions?
@brandon-miller -
BlueJay replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Well if one more welcome won’t hurt then I’ll add mine too. Welcome to KP @brandon-miller And if that welcome did hurt you, you can see my because I am the doctor on the KP forum.
*rushes to @kate-flournoy* Are you hurt? That crash sound terrible from outside. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*rushes in late, crashes into chair and catches breath* Well, seems like you’ve already been sufficiently welcomed @Brandon-Miller, but I guess one more won’t hurt. So— welcome to the bestestist place on the internet. Yes. I know you’ve already been introduced to the word. 😀
Seems like you fit right in. We’re all mad here. *Cheshire cat grin*…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Sounds grandtistic, @aella. 😉 My planning is…coming. Kind of. I have the novellet outlined, but the plot of the novella is eluding me right now. I’m working on it though, so hopefully I’ll have a basic outline figured out this week. (though I’ve been telling myself that the past three weeks so we’ll see…)
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Welcome @brandon-miller! Ooo, I like Air Force One too. Harrison Ford is a great actor, and I generally like the characters he places. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@brandon-miller
Hey! Howdy! Hello! Greetings! Salutations! Welcome, welcome, welcome to…*pauses for dramatic effect* THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET! Like @dragon-snapper said, we’re all pretty crazy here. 🙂
Ohhhhh, cool! I’ve always wanted to do OYAN, but I’ve never quite gotten around to it. Would you recommend it (most of the…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Michael-Stanton now that you mention it, I thought of something that would help a technological dinosaur like me find their way around the forum more easily. In the first days of the forum, there used to be a little sidebar on the bottom right with all the newly replied-to topics listed. Something like that would save a lot of time digging…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Micheal-Stanton now that you mention it, I thought of something that would help a technological dinosaur like me find their way around the forum more easily. In the first days of the forum, there used to be a little sidebar on the bottom right with all the newly replied-to topics listed. Something like that would save a lot of time digging…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hiring! Requirements: General Helpfulness in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
Man, everyone got here before I did and said everything already… *sniff*
@Rolena-Hatfield this is really some great stuff here— love the very subtle yet distinct tone of the story. The one thing I noticed that no one else pointed out is that you tend to use this sentence structure a lot: ‘Doing something, he something somethingly…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hiring! Requirements: General Helpfulness in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield It’s awesome. More, more, more. Please. No wait. *commands* more! *sounds to harsh* *begs again* please. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus thanks. 😀 *takes half of what remains*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Here are my “long ago” two truths and a lie answers.
#1 I had a black eye an inch thick from whacking my head on my sister’s head. TRUE
#2 I have had to have an operation my my little toe because of a weird toe nail. TRUE
#3 I have a scar on my head because I got hit with a sword that wasn’t blunt. FALSEI actually cut my head on the oven doo…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *laughs**winces* That sounds painfully familiar. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus @Dragon-Snapper I’m at a good stopping place, so I’m stopping a bit early. I got 1,106 words— yay! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Ha.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus count me in.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
For those who guessed my last one, #3 was a lie; I’ve never got lost in mountains. I’ve never even seen real mountains. 🙁
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Introducing Myself… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Welcome, @r-e-p …about a week late. *winces* I’m not on here as much as I used to be. And yes! I am not longer the oldest person on here. 😉 I’m 22…I think there are two or three older writers on the forum, but not many. 😀
- Load More
