@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Who’s your favorite character? 😀 And thank you, I quite like it too. 😀 (How long did you say you’d been playing guitar?)
@epicaddie2 Um…yes. Jaron can be quite stupid sometimes. Hey, let’s taunt Cregan so that I can ride an evil unbroken horse. Yeah. That’s a good idea. *facepalm* But he makes me laugh every time I read that book.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Form Topics in the forum Announcements 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Um… how ’bout ‘Freestyle Jewelry’? Nah, that sounds like swimming. 😛
‘Feather Rings’
‘Spectrum Jewelry’…wow, that sounds really sci-fi.And I can’t think of anything else.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Handwriting on Touchscreens in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@donnieclark I don’t know much about writing with handscreens…or whatever you want to call them, but I’ll tag some people who might possibly be able to help.
@daughteroftheking @shannon @daeus @kate-flournoy @ingridrd @leumeister @supermonkey42
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need inspiration! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I haven’t had time to read the other posts, but I will. It is bookmarked!!
So.
Inspiration eh?
*cough*
I had this problem.

For six months.Which is why I’m going to help you get out of it.
The way I survived those six months was by writing the first story idea that came to my head the day that I got it. Of course, now I…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need serious help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yikes! That’s scary!
My advice is to not be a perfectionist at the moment. Just write. Time yourself even. Turn off all the internet (unless you use google docs). Do a word war with someone. You can edit everything later on. Just write.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Rebirth Of Classical Music in the forum Music 8 years, 10 months ago
@donnieclark Yes, I think that modern classical music is sometimes a bit… odd. It sometimes feels like a composer was working out a new musical “theory” and the finished piece is his “equation,” merely a collection of notes that look good on paper and are theoretical genius but musical randomness. Film scores and bands such as the Piano Guys are…[Read more]
-
Snapper and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Sounds like a lot of fun!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon 😀 No worries. I just finished watching your video – you guys are great! That made me want to start a band. Unfortunately, I don’t have that many siblings and it’s hard to play a song with just a cajon… 😉
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
You know you’re a writer when your sibling leaves you sticky notes saying, “You’re such a writer.”
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Yes, that was the G-rated ending. Troopers getting crunched in half might raise it a notch or two. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago

Ack! How’d I do that!! Sorry! -
Snapper replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
The Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer Nielsen. Not fantasy, not historical fiction. *shrugs* But awesome. Also not Christian, but not horrible either. No evolution. *shrugs*
Johnny Tremain.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
The Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer Nielsen. Not fantasy, not historical fiction. *shrugs* But awesome. Also not Christian, but not horrible either. No evolution. *shrugs*
Johnny Tremain.
I am not helpful. JK
-
Snapper replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice What? It’s the best way. 😉 simple, and that way you can avoid infodumps because you just have to punch someone. That’s enough reason in itself.
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Rebels? And charismatic ones too? We can’t have that!
”Calling governmental anti-rebel task force, we have a situation on our hands here.”
”Roger that. Convening on your location now.”
*Looks up and sees a squad of governmental anti-rebel task force special ops troopers with weapons aimed at me* *Remembers I’m a rebel too*…[Read more]
- Load More
