Hey Everyone

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ General Site Info ā€ŗ Start HERE ā€ŗ Hey Everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal
      • Total Posts: 635

Thanks @radically-surrendered !

Yep, hmm, I think I was probably worse, cause I read the forum AND the articles before joining. But not very much of either.

Any pet that really existsā€¦ I think, probably, a cheetah, or a panther. You must like big cats, like me. Or maybe a wolf, actually. Something fast, sleek, four-footed and carnivorous.

Yes.. well, I think Stan would be really pleased to hear that. But *falls into whisper* heā€™s not really as terrifying as a normal dragon. Oh, now Iā€™ve hurt his feelings, Iā€™ve got to go apologize šŸ™

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
      Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Elizabeth
      @that_writer_girl_99
        • Total Posts: 1819

@epicaddie2 *is miffed* So thatā€™s how itā€™s gonna be, eh? I see how it is.

Ā 

Nevertheless, Sam, thank you for joining our ranks. Always happy to have another lefty around.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Sam Kowal
        @sam-kowal

@shannon WOW

That is really impressive. :O

Youā€™re right, your little brother is really talented

All of you are actually

And thatā€™s really cool you had your own concert:D

At some point I want to learn to play the piano, too. But I gotta learn the guitar first.

Ā 

šŸ˜€ Yeah, thanks, You know, you guys could also put your songs on YouTube individually and record them with a good sound system and build up your band that way. Although, that would probably cost money and probably youā€™ve already thought of that

Ā 

Ā 

Ben Powell
          @supermonkey42
            • Total Posts: 273

@sam-kowal Yes, that was the G-rated ending. Troopers getting crunched in half might raise it a notch or two. šŸ˜‰

A Kapeefer for life!
            Compendium of KP Literature: kapeeferliterature.wordpress.com

Sam Kowal
            @sam-kowal

@emma-flournoy

šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€

That is really funny:D

You must know the personality types really well. Or maybe thatā€™s cause youā€™re an ENFJ too. YAAAY, More ENFJā€™s!

Wait a sec, that rhymes. @shannon and @Emily I got an idea! You guys should write an ENFJ song for your band! Iā€™veĀ already come up with the chorus.

Or, on second thought, maybe that would entirely ruinĀ your image actually. ;D ;P

Ā 

Yeah, I really need to read more about these personality type things. I mean, I knew about them but not very much. Ā And it is really interesting. I think Iā€™m kind of ā€œIā€ leaning, too. At least, I feel like that would describe me pretty well too.

Yes, Iā€™m definitely going to read Mistborn. The worldbuilding and twists in his books are all SO breathtaking. At the end of Way of Kings, I was so amazed I was like, punching the air randomly in emotion.

And the funny thing is,Ā  Brandon Sanderson really likes Les Miserables, too. I think heā€™s said Jean Valjean is his favorite non-fantasy character

Stan says thanks! *dives into pile of raspberries*

Ā 

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Sam Kowal.

Sam Kowal
              @sam-kowal

@that_writer_girl_99

Thanks!

Yeah, I agree. *Raises lefty flag*

Ā 

Sam Kowal
                @sam-kowal

@supermonkey42

šŸ˜€

Yes. I think that might. The general point was conveyed, anyway. We were not apprehended by the anti-rebel force, despite their attempts šŸ˜€

Josiah DeGraaf
                  @aratrea
                    • Total Posts: 717

@sam-kowal Ikr? Canā€™t wait till Oathbringer arrives in my mailbox on Tuesday. *crosses fingers in anticipation*

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. ^_^ Figuring out a smart plan for the villain was definitely the hardest part of writing that story as it took me two months to figure that out. šŸ˜› But eventually it came together and once I figured out Kelā€™s plan, it was a bunch of fun to play that situation out.

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 1330

@sam-kowal We would, but none of us are ENFJā€™s. Iā€™m ESFJ, Shannonā€™s ENTP, my brother Daniel is ENTP, and my little sis Molly is ESTJ.

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 859

@sam-kowal, Thanks! My little brother is so awesome!

Actually, itā€™s funny you mention that about recording. It wouldnā€™t cost me a thing except for time, because I have set up my own personal recording studio in our backyard treehouse. I have recorded a couple songs, but I need to do more of it.

I actually recently quit taking piano and also quit violin early this year. So I can play them, but not very well.

A song about ENFJs, hmmm. I donā€™t know how that would go šŸ˜‰.

EpicAddie2
                        @epicaddie2
                          • Total Posts: 794

@sam-kowal Yay! Another lefty! *also raises left-handed flag*

I really likeā€¦ well, I donā€™t really have a specific kind of music that I like. I like bluegrass and classical and folk and, well, you get the idea.

@that_writer_girl_99
                          *grins* Itā€™s on!

@shannon and @emily I just watched your performance, and WOW!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! I really like your voice, Shannon! And youā€™re amazing at violin/fiddle (I donā€™t really know the difference), Emily! And I also saw a video of your brother playing piano. HEā€™S SO GOOD!!! Iā€™ve been playing for four years now, and heā€™s better than me! *whispers* And donā€™t tell my piano teacher this, but I think he might be better than her.

I wish I could fly to Texas (again) and see one of your performances in real life (plus I would get to meet you guys and that would be super cool)!

INFJ ~ 4w5
                          aldarley.wordpress.com

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 1330

@epicaddie2 Aaaw! Youā€™re so sweet. Well violin and fiddle are the same thing itā€™s just the different way of playing it. šŸ˜€ ikr? Danā€™s been playing for 2 years less than me but heā€™s still WAY better at piano than me. šŸ˜› Donā€™t worry. I wonā€™t tell. That would be really cool. There so should be a KP conference. šŸ™‚

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 859

@epicaddie2 Thanks so much! Iā€™ve been singing ever since I was little, and I still sing all the time. Itā€™s so much fun.

Danielā€™s former piano teacher decided that he was getting too advanced for her to teach, so she recommended we get a new teacher. Now he is being taught by 2 teachers, one of them the best pianist in Texas, who is only currently teaching one other person beside Daniel.

Yes, it would be so awesome to meet you!

EpicAddie2
                              @epicaddie2
                                • Total Posts: 794

@emily A KP conference would be so cool!!! *glances at @aratrea* Please?

@shannon Yeesh, I wish I was that good!

INFJ ~ 4w5
                                aldarley.wordpress.com

Elizabeth
                                @that_writer_girl_99
                                  • Total Posts: 1819

ā€¦no, no, you can have the question if itā€™s that important to you. @epicaddie2

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 117 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >