@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy A mix of contemporary fantasy, space opera, and a teeny bit of high fantasy (all my high fantasy projects are still in developmental stages). My current WIP came to be because I wanted to write something inspired by Arthurian Legend set in modern day, and it has sort of a super hero feel to it. (Sort of like Avengers meets knights…[Read more]
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I get this all. the. time. And I love it. Because it makes me feel like they’ve developed past the point of a role in the story when they have such a strong personality.
But people always give me odd looks when I say a character did/said something that I wasn’t expecting. -
introvert_girl started the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Just hopping in to say hi! I guess I should say a little bit about me. I like to write stories that are character focused, and I have a strong preference for speculative fiction. When I’m not writing, my other hobbies are crafty type things, journaling, tending to my plants, and netflixing (does that count? lol.) I’m an INFP through and through…[Read more]
-
introvert_girl changed their profile picture 8 years, 10 months ago
-
introvert_girl changed their profile picture 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I am SO late, but this is awesome!! Ooh, can I be in the possible next story too? *Bambi eyes*
HAHAHA all those cliche jokes! I’m in stitches!
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ *sighs* Wingfeather Saga! I know, I already commented about that in the START HERE forum but… well, ack the Wingfeather Saga is sooo good! lol
-
Joy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ooh, awesome! I’ll read it this weekend at the very least. Thank you! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus, Want to cameo as the icecream-loving king again? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara I have noticed that you don’t seem to be the only Keeper here who is from… what was that place called…? Aethasia! @aislinn-mollisong is from there, too, correct? Tell me about Aethasia. Who else lives there?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Question: Where do you Rangers live?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing Yeah you’re probably smaller than that. Size proportions isn’t my strong point when it comes to drawing. 😛
Catwing, @daughteroftheking, @emily, @sam-kowal, @lady-iliara, @others-who-have-submitted-characters  Thank you! Putting all of your characters on my list!
Anybody else?? *whistles a hint-hint tone*
-
Joy replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon I like it!
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Tag fail… @emily
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ My favorite Doctor is Peter Davison, the Fifth Doc from the 1980s
@alia You don’t like the Tenth?? Wow, it’s not everyday I hear that!! Why don’t you like him?
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Of course you can be in the story! Just describe your character (see above post) 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Hello, and welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! (Okay, the official title is “The Bestistest Place on the Internet,” but that doesn’t rhyme.) My name is Dekreel.
A Whovian! *dances* Yesss, I love Doctor Who! Who’s your favorite Doctor? 😉
Oh, and your favorite book(s)? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 @dragon-snapper @catwing @lady-iliara @sam-kowal @daughteroftheking
Okay, I am making good progress with finding characters! Most of whom I have tagged here have told me that they wanted their characters to be in the story. So, could you please describe your characters? There are a couple of you who already have, but desc…[Read more]
- Load More
