@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
*lightbulb DING* OHHH, a pet hedgehog! @lady-iliara Thank you for showing me that website! I shall put Alf in my story!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Those are good reasons! I wouldn’t know because I have barely seen any of him – just a couple episodes. But I have seen the Dalek genocide episode, so I know what you’re talking about.
#3 – *snerk!* I see where you’re going with that! He’s so romantic. I really hate it when the Doctor is romantic.
*looks around wildly* *takes your hand*…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing Ohh that’s Allore! Whoopsie, little misunderstanding!
@lady-iliara Thanks! Like my pet hedgehog?? His name is Alf 🙂 (see him?)
-
Joy replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 “The Keeper Adventure” is a story I am planning on writing about us Keepers (Kingdom Pen fans). I’ll find a better name for it once I know what it’s about exactly 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing Hold on, the Kingdom of Pen has already been created?! … Okayy, so much for “Pendam.”So… where is the Castle Rengis located? Is it in there? What city?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara Oooh… *goes to website* *creates doll* *comes back*
Ok, so this is what I look like apparently (minus the ears, snout, fur and cat tail)

-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Failed tags 😛  @lady-iliara, @0-0enyali0-0
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing So far it’s going well. I have made a list of about ten characters, and I’m attempting to plan a map of the world, including Taranar (Where I live), Ranger’s forest (or something like that… where @epicaddie2 lives), the capital city (I forgot the name… @emily, @daughteroftheking and her tiger, @sam-kowal and his dragon, and a few…[Read more]
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Names…again…I think I have a problem in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia I don’t think anyone suggested this yet, but dancing princesses makes me think of music, so you could do musically inspired names, such as Aria, Harmony, Melody, etc.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Ahhhh! *backs off* *whispers* You’re awesome!
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you!
@dekreel Shh. . . I’m in disguise. . . 😉
@lady-iliara Good choice. My favorite would have to be Loki, haha.
-
Joy replied to the topic Why hello, my fellow writers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Another Aethasian! Welcome to the Bestest place in Cyberspace. Me? No, I’m not from Aethasia, but I do know @lady-iliara and @aislinn-mollisong. Want to join them in my Keeper story?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@princessfoo You are totally going to be in the story. Don’t worry! You will definitely be one of the supporting characters. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Humanoid?! As in alien?! Oooh I love aliens!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @introvert_girl! Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace! *shakes hand enthusiastically, worrying you might be uncomfortable about my extroverted ways* My name is Dekreel. We’re pretty close! I’m an ENFP.
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara Pleasure to meet you! Who is your favorite character from the Marvel cinimatic universe?
And thank you! That’s so sweet. It’s been a lot of fun writing it. 🙂@shannon I took piano lessons for several years, but stopped before my senior year of highschool, and I don’t play much anymore. My favorite artist is Adam Young aka Owl City.…[Read more]
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Why, thank you! One of the main characters from my WIP happens to be an INTP. I’d introduce you, but alas, he is fictional.
@that_writer_girl_99 *INFP highfive* My right hand is dominant but I think I have a slight lean toward ambidextrous as I can use it to do some things. (I can write with my left, but it’s super sloppy, haha.)
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@aratrea It’s modern fantasy, inspired in part by Athurian Legend. The knights and their apprentices are viewed much like super heroes. (I like to call it Avengers meets the knights of the round table, haha). The novel is told through a collection of shorter stories that build of one another (they couldn’t be read out of order). Each part is told…[Read more]
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh, and I don’t write much poetry, though I’d like to some time in the future 🙂
- Load More
