@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd Ohh, poor thing! Praying hard!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd I’ll draw River!
And here’s my character 🙂
Emperor Tyver:Â Shaggy-ish long-ish sandy blond hair, in his 20s, wears light-colored robes, nervous smile, brown eyes, wide-ish face
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl @princessfoo Ooohhh, I like this!
The Doctor would rather have a T-rex the size of a dog, would rather she forget her family, and would rather watch a poorly-made movie
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Brainstorming help in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus That is helpful, thank you!
While this doesn’t exactly pertain to plot, this: “Internal monologue that lacks subtlety is one of the biggest problems I see in modern fiction” really caught my attention because I can see that I’ve had a tendency to do that as well. Subtext in internal monologue is something I’m going to try and pay more…[Read more] -
introvert_girl started the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Apologies if someone has done something like this before, but I thought it would be fun. Feel free to answer the questions I came up with, or share your own, or both!
@singforjoy @dekreel @sam-kowal @emily @dragon-snapper @leumeister ya’ll can tag others if you like bc I don’t know many people’s names yet.I’ll do one goofy one sad question…[Read more]
-
introvert_girl started the topic Brainstorming help in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m trying to outline a short story and thought I’d ask for help with brainstorming. What I have so far for the story, is that character A gets stuck out in the rain, and catches a cold/fever. Character B tries to look after them, like make them warm soup or whatever. They knew each other before the story, but aren’t really close friends yet.
Chara…[Read more] -
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Giveth me ye olde laptop.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon *melts both of y’all’s chairs*
Now it is finished. -
Snapper replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*glances around* What’s happening here?
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Your assistant?!
Mmmmmm……
S.F. Dekreel: Assistant of the Perfect Grammatacallion.
Hmmm… What… would… I do?
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon …You mean “someone’s?” *laughs meekly*
-
Joy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy RMS Titanic is definitely up there in my favorites. Agh. So hard to choose ONE because I love most of them (Omaha Beach is a little too intense for me, haha.) I really like Spirit Of St. Louis and Voyager 1, though. I also like his stuff he’s done under the name of Port Blue. I also listen to his Owl City album Ocean Eyes like *all*…[Read more]
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey y'all! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy I’m a little late, but welcome to the Kingdom of Penningness anyway! 😀 Eat pancakes and prosper. 😉 *hopes you like star trek*
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Um…help?
I can’t reply to your pinterest topic…every time I try to type in a response, I get sent to @kate-flournoy ‘s website… *blink* Don’t know why though…
Kate! Is this your way of marketing? XD-
@Dragon-snapper that’s… horrifying. I have no idea. 😛
-
Welp, it’s back to working now…perhaps it was just my computer…
@kate-flournoy @daeus-
Thank goodness. 😛
-
-
-
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Do you have a favorite character? Sorry that’s a tough question. I’ll give you an easier one, too. What’s you’re favorite kind of cookie? 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Hiya! Welcome to KP! 😀
I’m Dragon Snapper, a Dragon, the only one of my king. The snapping kind, that is. I melt chairs. 😀 Don’t ask…because I can’t remember how that came about.
Sketching! 😀 I love drawing as well–what’s your favorite thing to draw?
Have some pancakes.
🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞 - Load More
