@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Did you or anyone else notice that the Jedi texts were aboard the Falcon at the end of the movie? When Finn opened a drawer to get Rose a blanket, they were all in there. I looked it up, and it’s official. It’s kind of disappointing to me, because it’s undermines Yoda telling Luke that he needs to let go of the Jedi Order.
So, when…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Not only did you ship Ren and Rey, but you also called Snoke cute…
I’m just gonna go melt a chair.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Go for it!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Actually, I agree with everything you said but somehow I STILL like TLJ better than TFA. I think the characters were WAY better in TLJ, and that was what did it for me.
- In my opinion, Rey was actually a little flat in TFA (*prepares for onslaught*), and she improved in this one. She finally let go her hope of finding her…
-
Joy replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Also a Kapeefer (especially an extroverted fangirling/boying one) regards other Kapeefers as celebrities
( @ethryndal, I have proof of that on your blog XD)
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Then there’s one thing I couldn’t stand was that Leia was able to save herself from outer space using the force. Does everyone have the force in these new movies?
I don’t know the fine points of Star Wars, but I have heard that Leia doesn’t use the force. So reading that, I was thinking… Did someone else save her? I wonder… *wi…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Childhood Book in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 HAHA That’s funny! My sister used to eat paper. I wonder if you would like @mariposa‘s dinosaur…
Did you have a favorite Magic Tree House book? I liked those, too 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Ah! @dekreel I asked this same question 11 months ago. Here. *shoves link above at you* Five pages of helpful goodness. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Never. STAR WARS IS NOT A ROMANCE.
Okay…so am I the only one who actually does not like this one as much as Force Awakens. I know I posted earlier, but I’m thinking about it more.
*prepares for everyone to retaliate*
I found Snoke a little disappointing. In the Force Awakens he was a mysterious…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Well, I was gonna say about the same thing as @introvert_girl. K. M. Weiland’s books are AMAZING; Outlining Your Novel, Structuring Your Novel, and Creating Character Arc (they all have workbooks too, which I’m currently using)
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Quirk about me #1: I used to eat books when I was little. Yes, I literally took bites out of my brother’s picture books and swallowed. 😁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Favorite Childhood Book in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel awesome topic! before i list my favorite books to read as a kid, I have to admit that when I was little, I used to eat books. Yes, i literally took bites out of books and swallowed. 😜
i enjoyed Boxcar Children, Magic Tree House, and Grandma’s Attic series. I used to get tons of books from the library too, but I don’t remember what those…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Pride And Prejudice in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I had to read this book for school (i’m homeschooled), and I have to admit I opened it expecting to dislike it, because I didn’t really want to read romantic books. But I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the wit of the characters (Elizabeth is my fave). I’m probably gonna read other books by Jane Austen in the…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, the Hux idea’s cool. It ties in with the Aftermath book trilogy.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Oh! I thought he said “last of the Knights of Ren.” That explains some things.
Yeah, I agree on Broom Boy. I think he was just ther to make a point.
On Episode X – Yes, there will be a new trilogy, but no, it technically won’t be Episode X. It’ll just be a new Star Wars.
@everyone You <i>will</i> go see TLJ again. Trust me, it’s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I see. Thanks! Well, I’m in, it sounds amazing!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Wait… @daeus, you have a show-don’t-tell course?! Where do I find it?! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Show Don't Tell Me Rule in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ That’s not a bad idea! Go for it!
Questions: Who would I be nominating? Or would you be nominating me? And we’re nominating people to make stories that show/tell, right?
This sounds cool!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus thanks for tagging me! i’ll have to check this out, i’m thinking of looking into pinterest too.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m back. Seeing if I can do something with the DWN…
@aislinn-mollisong @sam-kowal @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @catwing
- Load More

LOL I think my sister and I (especially my sister) went through a short phase of eating paper when we were in elementary/middle school. Plus I ate grass, but that’s a little unrelated XD (I’ll have you know that there are certain grasses that are actually pretty good, just hard to chew XD)
I guess we can say books and writing are literally part of us 😜 And if I’m ever starving in the wilderness I’ll know who to ask about the best grasses to eat 😉
Wellllll, I didn’t say I knew the SPECIES of grass…. If you’re starving in the wilderness, find the grass in the square field outside my church LOLOLOL