@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I’m back. How’s it going?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Wish I could, but I gotta sign off. But here’s some virtual snacks to keep you going 😉 *hands you pizza and chocolate*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Whoops! Just got a call for Family Worship. I guess I’ll be back in half an hour or so if you’re still here then. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’m here. I’ll be working on my Contemporary Western novel.
Are you outlining the sequel to Stars Fill Infinity?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine You mentioned the Klingon language, so I thought you might be interested in this 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!!
I like your tag and profile picture!
So you’re a Star Wars fan! I like Star Wars, too, although I haven’t watched it in a long time. I have seen the new one though. And like @daeus and @that_writer_girl_99 , I also take fancy to Kylo X)
What are your favorite books, movies, and/or TV shows?
-
Joy replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!
( @seekjustice @sam-kowal Well, nobody else can say that except me. Mwehehehhhh… 😎 )
I’m homeschooled, too! Like Josiah, I have been homeschooled since Kindergarten.
I love your profile picture! Did you draw it? I like drawing…
Favorite book, movie, TV show?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicolerivers03Â I’m just going to pop in and say…
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT DRAWING OF DAVID TENNANT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!”
Okay, I’m done X)
Unfortunately I’ll be busy, so…. yeah
-
Jenna Terese and
Sage G are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter You’re really good!!!👍😊 Handwriting doesn’t matter *gives you life-reviving potion*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young I’ve used words from other languages a couple of times as names. I think @skredder actually got her(?) username by searching for the meaning of her name in another language. I like the ones you chose. I really dislike the Spanish name Dolores which means something like “Tears of the Virgin Mary” but your twist to the original in La…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! I would love to keep stalking- I mean I would love to stick around! 🙂
I don’t have a lot of my art photographed and on my computer but I can show the few drawings I’ve done for the character exchange thread.Âhaha you can also see my dreadful handwriting .. *dies*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Oh! Wip is work in progress. 🙂 I guess a better question would have been what genre is your current writing project. Oh well.
I wouldn’t worry about skill much. Its more about having fun and interacting with everyone then about creating masterpieces 😀 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Thank you (though I haven’t posted anything yet. I will soon though!!!) You can stick around even if you don’t draw manga style if you want. I’d love to see some of your art if you want to post it.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Wow that’s so neat! 😀 Thanks for taking the time to answer. ^-^
@kaya-young cool! I like Valeo a lot 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia I drew Precium! 😀 I always have a hard time with kids but I hope you like it anyway 🙂
@jessi-rae I FINALLY drew Darcy! I thought it fitting to give her a more somber expression. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Oh, if you want to have specific guidelines, most girls names will end in vowels, and most boys in consonants. (This is not a strict rule, but like the “i before e” rule – lots of exceptions.) 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Well, I have a little side hobby of studying language. Not, you know, parts of speech or anything, but sounds, and – um – I don’t really know how to describe it. Like, for example, you can make a name sound like it came from the Saxon era in England if you use “ae,” “th,” “dl,” or a couple of other common combinations of letters in n…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine cool 😀 My favorite is probably Jarren Saree
Since these are all made up how do you decide whether its a girls name or a boys name? I’m curious. -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Aye thats okay! (I might have stolen mine from pintrest too.. ehehe)
Im glad you feel welcome here! 😀
What genre is your wip?
And hey if you like to draw you should check out the character art exchange thread! Its pretty cool 🙂 - Load More
