@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, um… You know, I think I’ve just decided King @daeus isn’t so bad after all. Just forget about The whole rebellion thing. It seems some people don’t approve. *glares at @dragon-snapper and @sam-kowal *
🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Lol, yes. 😃
K, I’ll look forward to chatting later. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine I’m going to sign off. Happy writing 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Now you get the idea! 😀
I might pick up my history book later. I don’t know though 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Thank you! 🙂 I’m getting to a fun part right now… X) Ohhh, Daniel…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m currently reading…….drum roll please……..my history book! Anyone readin’ with me?
@dekreel @sam-kowal @foreverme @skredder @anyone else
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson cool 😀 You did a good job making such a intense expression 😉
@jenwriter17 You should try again some time! 😀 Rome wasn’t built in a day you know 😉 I’ve drawn a lot of boys and only recently have they started looking like actual boys haha.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I have an announcement: The KPA is finally underway! I hope…

(don’t judge — I have no idea what movie/show this gif is from…)
I had to rewrite it completely, but I think it will turn out well! I FINALLYFINALLYFINALLY have the plot figured out!!
Unfortunately, since I rewrote it, Number One: The prologue is a dud, and Number Two: I have…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Cool! 🙂 I should like to do that, too
It’s going great! Last night a light bulb clicked in my head, and ever since, I have been rewriting it. Over 3000 words so far! I plan to get it done by February and maybe post it in March. I am so excited about it!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic "The Canterbury Tales…" and Other Stuff by Chaucer in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I’ve actually only read a little bit of The Canterbury Tales for school. I did like it though, and asked my mom if I could buy the whole book (because there was only a little bit in the British literature book I was reading)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Chapters in a First Draft in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily I have soooo many books on horse care and training. I’ve been studying natural horsemanship and I’ve gone to a Clinton Anderson clinic.
Yes, I am dying waiting until summer when the season starts. My teacher said some of the clinics we’ll learn how to lunge horses and work them from the ground, so that’ll be great experience for me.…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Lol, yeah might not want to yell out how most of the characters end up at the end of the book! That guy will find out for himself one day…..
I didn’t know you ride horses! (or did i?) Do you have a favorite breed?
@seekjustice @perfectfifths Yup, fallen off a horse twice and almost two other times. No broken bones…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson Looks cool! I love the eyes 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice *gasps* I’ve seen your blog before! BeenÂ
stalkingÂfollowing it off and on. It looks great!😉 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Awesome! I like the girl with the hat too.
@sarah-anson This is great! I’ve literally drawn one boy in my whole life and it didn’t turn out boyish enough
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Oh, hello! How are you doing?
Ooh, is it a college class? (I have no idea if you’re in college or high school or…….)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder @dragon-snapper @ingridrd @whoever
I’m writing. I’m FINALLY making progress on the KPA! I am so excited!! 😀
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
I have a female character I’m trying to name, and I’ve been looking at names that are associated with astronomy and I have a few ideas:
Lyra, Juliet, or Carina.
My biggest problem with these is that I can think of a rather famous character with each name *sigh*.
Thoughts? Ideas?
@dekreel @ingridrd @anyone -
introvert_girl changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I’ve been meaning to look into the DISC thing for awhile, but as of now I don’t know what I am.
But I know I’m an INFP through and through. (You’re probably shocked as I know there aren’t many INFPs around these parts *cough cough*) 😉 - Load More
