@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I sometimes read my books aloud to my siblings, but whenever my mum or dad walks in, I stop and awkwardly try to make conversation about something totally random until they go away. I don’t mind my mum reading my stuff, I just hate it when she hears me reading it aloud. Whereas all my small brothers and sister think I can do no wrong in the r…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Lol, yup, a bit of a stalker I am (whoa, what’s with the Yoda comin’ out?!) I had a lot of fun looking at your ‘My Books’ page and seeing Stars Fill Infinity. Never a couple months ago reading that did I think I would beta read it! And then seeing When Infinity is Empty!!! *faints* I cannot wait for that!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Awesome! can’t wait to read it. I’ll be busy the next few days, so it might take a while for me to get to reading it. But I’ll definitely let you know what I think as soon as possible. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 Sorry it took me a while to respond……I love this! So cool.👍
@sarah-anson Agreed. Eyes are my favorite part too.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice ooh, I like Percherons too
@livgiordano Lol, I totally got a picture of you and your brother dead silent staring off into space as your mom walks in!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Oh, haha. 😀 Yes, we Americans do tend to think of our country as the center of the universe. Why would anyone else need an East Coast? Our East Coast is fifty times bigger than the East Coast of England, right? 🙂
(No offense to the British people here. I’m being sarcastic.)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson *take tutorials with her*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Haha, yeah. I read one of my little sister’s books which was set in England, and the story was about a little girl who was sad because her grandmother or something lived far away on the coast, and usually they spent the summer with her, but couldn’t this year, so she missed her.
I looked it up, and turns out they were about two hours…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Okay, that makes sense.
Have you ever realized how big the US is compared to other countries? A lot of tourists come here and say that they want to see the Statue of Liberty, the Grand Canyon, and the White House, and don’t realize that it takes hours and days of driving time to get from one to the other. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder When I went on the bridge next to Hoover Dam the winds were pretty strong, but I don’t know the exact mph. I thought of this scene, and when I researched for it I found that the wind gets up to 50 mph there, and that’s enough to blow a 100 lb person off her feet. Chara is little, so she’s supposed to be about 90-95 lbs, and could e…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Glad you liked it! What funny parts, exactly? I mean, it’s light, and fun, but what parts were funny to you?
Oh, do you travel often? I fly about once a year to a conference my law school holds in Nevada but thankfully my brother always goes with me, so I don’t have to worry about finding my way around. I just follow him, and he tak…[Read more]
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Nysa is a beautiful name! I may just have to add that to the list. Thanks! 😀
@notawriter *hands you cough syrup* feeling a little under the weather there, sis? -
introvert_girl replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’ve been thinking about drawing someone’s character on here, so I guess I can give it a try! (It’s helpful you give an actress as reference, too.) Did you have a particular hairstyle in mind?
-
Snapper and
Sink are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
I agree. Will do.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Infant and Child Characters in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Wow! That was a really long post! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Infant and Child Characters in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Having the baby be a deep sleeper would definitely work. When I was a baby, I slept something like 20 hours a day, and when relatives came over they wanted to see my eyes, so my dad would toss me in the air (gently, but he is very good at that) and talk to me, but I would never wake up. 🙂
My older brother, on the other hand, slept…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I have an awkward conversation whenever someone asks me “so, what’s your book about?” I’m like….uhh. I used to start out by saying “it’s fantasy”. Until my mom said that for her generation it meant a totally different (not so great) thing. O_O Whoops. So now I can say it’s fiction. *laughs* I guess I’m getting a *little* better at saying what…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Congratulations! I haven’t been able to do much all night.
Bye! 🙂 Goodnight!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Okayy, finished with this chapter! Good night! See you tomorrow 🙂
- Load More
