@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome! How long do you want to go for? (to start anyways?)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
YES I’d love too!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey Sarah, I didn’t get any writing done this morning so I’m doing a little this afternoon. I don’t know if you’re around, but if you are I’d love to sprint with you if you like!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
I love that you made that your pfp!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Mandin: Nahim? He be…the most depressed vegetable ya can find. Whatever that is. Maybe a black tomato or somethin’ just cuz he’s kinda depressed even though he denies it and he gets a lot of nightmares that he doesn’t talk about, that’s why I’d say black. I’d probably be somethin’ like a cherry. Oh, but that’s not a vegetable…I…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m the oldest of 6, and I’ve never had that happen. (Unless you count when they were little and getting a diaper change.) I always double and triple check that the door is locked, because when I was about 11, I shared a room with a couple of them, (now it’s just the older of the two), and the younger one has no filter. I haven’t changed…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Finally, a use for all those sticky notes I got for my birthday! I’m not entirely sure why I wanted them, other than that it’s satisfying to know I own them.😂  Now I just need to find some space on my walls for this.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c
Do you have the next survey ready yet? -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you!
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
I just realized I’m probably the most annoying person I know.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
So THIS is where all the artists have been hiding! Man, some of the stuff one here…. ! Wow, so good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! The first and last are on his playlist already. I’m excited to listen to it!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
THAT IS ADORABLE. 😍
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Wholesome Exclamations in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yes, Tintin is amazing!!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And no hate on Hans!!!! I mean he’s done evil but still…….. he’s like one of the saddest villains
the poor boy just wanted love
that’s all I’m going to say
now if you guys go after Jakob or Leon things will be going down!!!!!! Cause those two are my favs!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
No one knows the end of the story and I intend to keep it that way XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
and oh my 😮😮😮😮😮🥳🥳🥳🥳THE COVER AND BLURD ARE SO COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
But girl, if I read that blurd about Leon and didn’t know his whole arc I would be traumatized 💔💔💔💔💔
My poor boy!!! *coughs* I mean your poor boy
or did I…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
girl!!! I didn’t want to be sad today but those boards😭😭😭I loveeee them though❤️❤️
- Load More
