@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
First night sleeping in my own bedroom!!! No siblings… I feel like I’ve lost a limb. O.O
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’d probably not be convinced that they were actually dying until the last minute.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ooh, yes.
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone interested in reviving this topic?? I can put together a list of prompts for August if anyone else is interested… 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow, that’s a hard question. Ermm…
I think I’d immediately start thinking of a way to keep them here longer. Is there a way that they don’t have to die? It might take me a little bit to come to terms with the fact that there’s not. Honestly, at that point, I think I’d start trying to spend as much time with them as I can and make as…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Poor Cassian though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m so confused now.😂
Naturally Eloy is angry at his brother for everything he did, so he builds up anger, and then instead of stepping in front of Cass to die in his place, he HESITATES. So the opportunity is lost and Cass dies, when Eloy could have saved him.
So now Eloy has to live with the guilt that he should have and…
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re doing great Sara 🥰 You are brave to try counseling even though it sounds potentially scary and sensitive.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m glad you’re feeling better btw! ❤️ And I promise I am not thinking badly of your writing behind your back. I sometimes feel that way about my own writing, and I have self-esteem/anxiety issues myself about being secretly hated. I think you are a very capable writer on KP and definitely braver than me for sharing this…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh wow, a lot happened, and I’m overwhelmed just reading this conversation 😅 I can’t address everything y’all and Sara said, but I have a few small thoughts.
About the Pythonos’ redeemability:
I didn’t mean to imply that they can’t be saved! I just meant that they wouldn’t have any draw to be saved, so they can never be sa…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow ok so actually I was reading over my writing again and I realized that while you were off in saying Engineer’s line was from when their team lost and he wanted to know why, there actually is a scene very close to that in the story! He’s trying to boost morale for his team after they get beaten soundly, although Huntress is the only one…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I know right? Ugh.
I’m glad it seems to be working for you now though
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
well, I got this one. Hmm, yeah, technology always has something wrong with it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You are so welcome! Write fast my dear!!! (Otherwise I will hunt you down…..)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings haha that’s a cute style for him! He looks great!
@ellette-giselle I have no idea. Maybe just go into your settings and see if you accidentally hit something or if a glitch turned off the notifications.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh, more trivia!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
unfortunately, that scene is a LOOOONNNNNGGGG ways away.
We have plenty of other heartbreaking things before then…
but thanks for being so interested in it! That means a lot!!!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m so glad i could be of help! I cannot wait to read this!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeahhhh! hahaha
Thanks for letting me bounce ideas off of you!!! I really appreciate that! <3
- Load More

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!
Oh wow!!!!!!!!
I love having my own room XD I missed my sister at first but I got used to it *shrugs*