@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
h ttps://open.spotify.com/user/31g5jka7nbew2eecuxif7kqczu4i?si=b991a440dc0a4dad
This is a link to one of my accounts (yes I have two!). It’s called The Forces…my siblings took it over. I have some playlists on here, but I had to make a different one because it’s basically my siblings. Though I do have some great playlists on here, so you can…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh yes, I do!! I’m not exactly sure how to find users on there to follow though… If you can, you should find me on there as Esther. My pfp is a husky with sunglasses. (Now I’m gonna have to go through and my all my book playlists public. 😁 I think…)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOOO that’s so sad!
(you can create an account if you want! It’s completely free, and so worth it!)
AND YES the first one is Lilitu!
hahaha! I have different Christian playlists! (you should follow me on Spotify!!!! Do you have an account? I love listening to other people’s songs!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
ACK!!! I haven’t got Spotifi so it won’t let me listen! *sobbing*
I’ll have to go through and look up each song. Which song is for what btw?
OK, the first one has to be lilitiu
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Ahh!! That’s awesome! 😆
One of my playlists is over 24 hours long… 🫣 But that’s because it’s all of my Christian music in one playlist XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, like, I have a playlist for my WIP or at least the MCs, but I’ve never done specific songs like this before! It’s a really cool idea!!
Totally!!
Okay!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!!! I love it so much, idk why I didn’t think of this sooner!
You should post the link when you do it, I’d love to listen to it!
And if you listen to mine, I’d love to hear your thoughts and if you think it fits my book!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, I love it!! It looks awesome!!
I am totally going to do this for my WIP now 😎 Thanks for the idea 🤪
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ve never done that, but I’ve prayed for book characters many times.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOO KP ATE MY POST UGH
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @esther-c @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @theducktator @theshadow @anyone-else-following-my-novel
I made a playlist of my novel!!!!!!!
I saw this thing on Pinterest and just had to do it XD XD

I also did the songs for each chapter. I didn’t do…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh my stars and shadows, I have almost almost done that so many times!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness, this is great. I have one.
You know your a writer when………… you have been doing bad things to your favorite character. Then, at Bible study they ask if anyone has a prayer request and you get ready to raise your hand with “Yes, I have a really good friend who is going through a really hard time.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle pfffft that’s too funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s not completely straight. There’s a bit of waviness.
As for a widow’s peak? I had to look up what that meant lol, and don’t think so, or at least not a super obvious one.
I think it’s split down one side? I don’t remember. I’ve barely drawn this character lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c yessss please!
I might do some old ones too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge ohhh that game idea’s so cool!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @theshadow
Ok, here is the next part!
“Aaron, Aaron wake up!”
Aaron opened his eyes and blinked in the sunlight. Turin was standing by his bed. Aaron sat up in confusion. He couldn’t remember having gone to bed. “Where are we?”
“In the tavern. You fell asleep yesterday afternoon. It’s now nearly supper…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
*sobbing* He looks WAY to old!!! I loke MURDERED him in that drawing.
Why did I post it?
Can I unpost!!!!!??????
ack! He’s horrid!
- Load More
