@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’d love to see a list of all the species and their abilities/descriptions of them, if you have a master list like that.
I feel like your and @linus-smallprint ‘s creatures kinda inspired my own which I’ve been working on recently.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator I refuse to lol.
My brain is like “They’re not real! They don’t need it!” but every so often when my family’s praying together at night a name comes to my mind of a character who doesn’t exist haha
also I love your signature
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, I originally thought Elroy, but I wasn’t sure because I don’t know enough of his character!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yess of course!
@everyone
Any of you guys can follow me on Spotify! I’d love to listen to everyone’s playlists!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @theshadow
here’s the next part. It’s a little short.
Aaron gently laid a sleeping child on the grass. He had carried the boy since late afternoon, and now the sun had long since set. People were gathering in little groups on the grass, and a few small fires soon sprang up. Aaron slowly rose and eased his…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s a fun idea! I’ll have to listen to that playlist later. Is it alright if I follow you on Spotify?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Ooh, I’m excited to listen to it! I don’t think I know any of those songs.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@ELLETTE-GISELLE
THAT’S PERFECT I LOVE COLTON DIXON!!!!!!!!
Honestly I see that song as more of an Eloy vibe. It’s not giving Cassian for me XD XDBUT I STILL LOVE IT!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I am laughing right now, mostly because I relate to drawing a character, looking back on it, and realizing how awful it looks. Yup, I’ve been there before.
Oh dear…. it’s horrible!
If it makes you feel better, I was imagining Turin looking even older for whatever reason, perhaps in his forties despite the fact you mentioned h…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yay!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
It worked!!!!!!!!
Hahaha I’m looking forward to listening to them all!
I’ll have to listen to them!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I’ve got to work on that :/
Pythonos are anyone who gives themself to the Master, and they become pure evil.
You are right, they kidnap the vulnerable so that they can be easily influenced and converted to Pythonos.
I haven’t actually posted chapter 16, but I will soon!!!!
Sef and her mani are Paynes. Neveah is pure…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Lmk if the link doesn’t work
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I followed you!! Ok, here’s the link to my account. Right now it’s only showing I have six public playlists. I promise I have more than that, but I just made a lot of them public, so I think Spotify’s trying to catch up. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll have to make a playlist too! Prob. just for characters tho. I’ll have to see.
Wonder what book I should do it for…….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
this is a Cassian song if he has a redemptive arch. If not, it could be someone else!
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjFWKWb7N4s
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
It could be for him too!
But I mostly think of Kaden and Sevryn….This is where I start going chapter by chapter.
So Believer=Prologue
Lie to Me=Chapter 1
Come Alive=Chapter 2
Rescue=Chapter 3
I’ll Be There=Chapter 4
Crazy Beautiful You=Chapter 5
Intro III=Chapter 6
And so on! Sometimes I have multiple songs for…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Though…it could also be for Lilitu.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s for Kaden and Sevryn/Jraldath and Selena when they join the Pythonos!
- Load More
