@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m not expecting you to do both I just couldn’t decide sorry
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@koshka @theshadow @elishavet-pidyon @euodia-vision @rae @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator
Y’all check out Min’s Faramir drawing⬆️⬆️⬆️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Wait, actually, do you just want to pick one of these two?
Maggie (Mags) McKay
She is in her early twenties, has short, sandy blonde hair, and is very tall and lanky. Because of her height, and just her general inability to pay attention, she is very clumsy snd tends to trip over herself a lot. She is very extroverted and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Sorry I can’t decide. You can skip me if you want.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Don’t put the commas and the tags’ll work.
Also, I’m so sorry I’m behind. Been so worn out from work, I barely have any energy to read anything, even stuff I really enjoy. I really love your book so far so please keep tagging me! I just might be really behind and slow to respond, sorry.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Waiting For by Hollyn is like Cassian and Sef vibes…
It’s what Sef’s song would be after Cass…you know…does what he does… XD XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I love it. Idk why, but the part when she came out of the tent was so cool and intimidating. I wanna read more. :]
That hits harder than I want it to. 😕
heh same
XD Yeah, it’s 100% my fault for not making any effort.
Literally no one else thinks that. Stop it. ❤️ -
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I have this forum for that if you don’t want to put it here.
I know it says “non-human sentients” but that’s just supposed to mean anything which isn’t just humans under different names/cyborgs
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Totally forgot to include the link 🤦🏻♀️😂
h ttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/3GFjLtm22tg3dJZ1x8Fr5b?si=kLBUWNkDTp-70QwQI9VBKg
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah I should probably go soon too! See you tomorrow!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, I’m jumping off now, But I’ll start putting it together and post it tomorrow.(Hopefully)
I’ll start with Let There Be Light!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Did you make it public? Which one is it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Let There Be Light!!! (NOOO YOU SHOULD DO BOTH!!!!!!! why not?)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @anyone-elseee
Okay!! I finished it following the pic you sent!
1. Hallie
2. Easton
3. Don’t really have a villain so I skipped this one…
4. Hallie&Antonio are the third song. Easton&Autumn are the fourth.
5. and 7. The fifth song
6. Sixth song
8. Couldn’t find a good one for this one
9. Seventh song
10. Eighth song…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
also here’s another “you know you’re a writer when…..”
….when you see someone else’s animation of a character you’re using in a fanfic. It has no words, but you can hear the character’s voice in your mind, narrating what’s happening to him, and you so want to comment on the video with the story that’s forming in your mind.
You also really…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I can’t decide, so who would you like top hear a playlist for, Let There Be Light, or the book I have been posting a few scenes here and there in the ChatChat?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 oooh I kinda want to do that too now!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah it’s DEFINITELY Eloy!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Lilitu and Sef have a couple song!!!!!!!!
It’s Glad You’re Settling by Jessica Baio. That’s what Sef would dedicate to Lilitu!
And then Lilitu’s would be either You’re Special by NF or Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra…OR Hold Her by For King and Country.
It fits them sooo well!
- Load More
