@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay, after reading this through again, I don’t think I’m the best person to give you critiques on this book.
You see, I’m really experienced in fantasy and sci fi (and half the time I don’t even know what I’m doing XD)
And a book like yours isn’t something that I’d probably pick up on my own.
In no way is this because of the book itself…it’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
ack! i messed up your tag. two messages above for you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Ummmm I was the one who keeps getting your story COMPLETELY WRONG!!! Sorry again…….I feel soooo bad 😔😔
Don’t feel bad! It means I have a few things to make clearer. I won’t be around to correct every reader. lol.
(AND Aaron acts older than Turin XD)
Aaron is more mature then Turin.
I think I’d just like to see more of Aaron…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Ummmm I was the one who keeps getting your story COMPLETELY WRONG!!! Sorry again…….I feel soooo bad 😔😔
Don’t feel bad! It means I have a few things to make clearer. I won’t be around to correct every reader. lol.
(AND Aaron acts older than Turin XD)
Aaron is more mature then Turin.
I think I’d just like to see more of Aaron’s flaws whether…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
He was frustrated as anyone would be in the circumstances…… Turin is the one with the wicked temper around here. You can be someone who is naturally very easy going, but who does lose their temper in a certain situation, or at least gets frustrated
Ohhh okay 👍
I think I’d just like to see more of Aaron’s flaws whether or not…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @anyone_else_whos_intereste
               Against All Odds Playlist!!
1.) Jonathan: h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_WNDIybIXs
2.) Jack: h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwvRaHmn694
3.) Villain: h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IskFoAob2wY&list=PL61EA7836AA4687F1&index=6
4.) Main ship: There is none.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint
Ok, here’s the next part….. and then things get bad. lol.
Morning dawned, and after breakfast and a time of prayer, the men and boys went off to train with the soldiers.
Turin was a born fighter, and the way of the sword seemed natural and easy to him. Aaron, on the other hand, found sword craft less to…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay, but you clearly said he did have a temper earlier, and @shadow said she liked it.
He was frustrated as anyone would be in the circumstances…… Turin is the one with the wicked temper around here. You can be someone who is naturally very easy going, but who does lose their temper in a certain situation, or at least gets f…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay…I’m so sorry…I’m not the best at critiqueing 😣😭😭😭😭
Actually I’m horrible at it but oh wellOK, in the begining I said that Aaron was 18!! Turin was a year or two older Sabina was 16! Does that fix it???
Well…you should be able to tell a character’s age based on how they act, without the author saying that. Since both…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint
ok crazies…. here is TURIN who is a TEENAGER and DOESN’T have a beard.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
ok crazies…. here is TURIN who is a TEENAGER and DOESN’T have a beard.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Howdy Light! I can’t remember if we’ve met, but welcome back!!
I’m excited to see some of your stuff, so tag me if you post anything!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness YOU GUYS!!!
OK, in the begining I said that Aaron was 18!! Turin was a year or two older Sabina was 16! Does that fix it???
I would suggest setting this story on Earth. You can still keep the country names, it can just be an alternate reality of Earth where there used to be countries with those names. Your world and ours are…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
We should resurrect this thing.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
So, I was going through my school stuff from last year, and found this in my brain book. Math is boring, okay?
I glared at the problem in front of me, wondering when the agony would end, wanting to scream, but knowing that it would only bring more pain. The clock read 11:53, only seven minutes to go. Seven minutes, but it felt like…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
I promise I didn’t ghost this topic. I’ve just been too tired and brain dead for worldbuilding. (It’s my fault. I was up past two reading again.) I’ll probably respond tomorrow or the day after. 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Here’s Sef’s playlist
h ttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/6jEIFMjsHRjdyd0I6YYNZV?si=0a7c886240f64036
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww tysm!! Hahaha yes, slowly getting there😴
Oh my goodness I’m so sorry girl 🥺 That sounds so scary!! I’m always here if you ever need anything. My grandparents yesterday were actually just talking about when my uncle had Lyme disease when he was a teenager and the doctors gave him an antibiotic that cured him.
Thank you, yea…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Guys…
I just made a playlist for Lilitu…
Apparently Lilitu loves rock songs…
WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!
h ttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/2lQ1Ty8ZiLQv4SK7YCtfDe?si=e606c161acbb4dbe
- Load More
